chapter 3

''Qubool hai''

''Qubool hai''

''Qubool hai''

''Qubool hai''

__________________________________

Huda was thinking what had just happened in just a few hours. Bilal Ashraf entered in her house and said that she is getting married to his brother and behind him were some men and 2 women.

''why? i can’t marry him''

''you have to''

''and why is that''

''because you need a mahram.''

''I already told you that I already have a dad just leave me alone''

''stop lying woman''

''I am not''

''then why is he not here to take you with him''

''let me just call him I found another number to contact with him''

''stop with these lies''

'' let me just call him. one last time.'' Bilal laughed at her

''ok. go ahead. we know you are lying''

running to fetch the diary she found in her mother's trunk she dialed the number. instead of her father it was someone else and Huda knew who he was. he was Hamza. Hamza was the name that was always at her mother's tongue. she would only talk about him. sometimes she would get jealous. when he told her that he was coming to get her she felt safe. looking at Bilal she gave him a sassy smile.

''my brother is coming for me'' Huda said proudly meanwhile Bilal was getting furious time to time.

''tie her. she cannot come in front of that so called brother of her'' ordering this to that two women he went outside. Huda’s eyes widened.

after hours someone entered in her room. who was he? She looked at him with tears in her eyes. who is he. what is he going to do to her. but when she saw Bilal face she realized that maybe he is Hamza. he came. he came to get her. he came for her. he is saving her.

Huda looked with hope in her eyes at the door. where is her dad? he should be someone old, right? where is he? Huda was hurt. more than hurt. she couldn’t hear anything but she did hear him saying that he will marry her. marry her? what?