chapter 9

Trigger warning; suicide

the next morning, when she woke up, she smiled seeing her husband snuggled into her like a baby., smiling to herself she got out of bed with lots of effort. making sure she doesn't wake Hamza up. after shower and praying she slept again. after all she was exhausted from last night events!

the next time she woke up it was already 11am. Huda looked around her and found her husband's side all empty. maybe he was downstairs. she changed her clothes and went downstairs as well. when she arrived, she found Fatima watching the tv. she looked around but her husband wasn't present. where is he? it is Sunday he should be at home.

''assalamu alaikum, ma'' Fatima smiled at her and replied back.

''wa alikum as salam beta, how are you feeling now?'' Huda frowned at her question.

''I am fine, what happened to me?" Huda sat beside Fatima and rested her head on her shoulder.

''hamza told me that you are not fine so don’t wake you up.'' Fatima kissed her head.

''where is he?'' Huda mumbled feeling shy.

''he didn't tell you? he said that he was going out of city for some work.'' hearing her words Huda’s heart broke. he shouldn't have left her after she told him the most terrifying incident of her life or at least he should have informed her.

''no, he didn't tell me but did he tell you when he will return?'' she asked hopefully.

'' no, he didn't but I am sure he will be back soon. now go and have something to eat.'' Huda nodded and got up.

''by the way I have asked this question multiple times to Hamza but that donkey just changes the topic.'' Huda stopped midway and turned to her.

''what question?'' there is no way Hamza will ignore his mother's question.

''when am I becoming a grandmother?'' Fatima smiled sheepishly while Huda just blushed and ran to the kitchen.

_____________________________________

two days passed since Hamza left for his work. at first, she didn't mind much but he didn't even contact her which broke her heart into pieces. Huda busied herself into kitchen and different activities to not think much about it.

''bhabhi.'' Huda got out of her thoughts when she heard someone whining as she turned she looked at myra who had tears in her eyes.