chapter 7

nightmares are not only bad dream

nightmares are not only bad dream. they are a warning for some people. Huda was happy and content. everyone loved her and she loved everyone. she was finally at peace until last night when she woke up covered in sweat. that memory which she tried to forget came back again just to let her know she didn't deserve happiness. and Hamza didn't deserve her. he was giving her time she needed but she did notice those cold showers he takes almost every night or when he comes close to her but after seeing her hesitation, he distance himself. sooner or later, they will consume their marriage but Huda was scared. she knew that she has to tell him to avoid problems. she hasn't fallen in love with him yet but deep down she also knew she was falling in love with him.

what if she falls in love with him but after learning her truth, he leaves her. it will break her. she will tell him soon to avoid the pain she will feel when he leaves her. if he leaves her know she will be hurt but in future it will hurt more.

she came out of her thoughts when she felt his arm tightening around her waist. she looked at him who was sleeping peacefully. his face was nudged in her neck she could feel his warm breath on her collar bone. sigh!

in the morning Huda woke up early. as she went downstairs, she noticed a figure sitting on the sofa doing something after getting closer she realized it was farzana bi. for Huda she was really weird not in a bad way. farzana bi was always in her room and haven't talked to her. Huda tried to talk to her once but regretted seeing her face, she was glaring at her, after she apologized, farzana bi gave her a sharp nod and went upstairs but what disturbed Huda were those tears in farzana bi's eyes.

a lot of time she felt someone staring at her. Huda always thought it was Hamza but the other day when Huda was looking around, she saw that the one who was staring at her wasn't Hamza but farzana bi. clearing her throat, she greeted her who in response gave her a nod. it didn't really hurt her because farzana bi was reading quran.

in kitchen she made breakfast for everyone. smiling at her work she went upstairs to take shower. when she was about to open her door she heard the click, looking up she saw her dad coming out of his room who smiled looking at her.

''asslaimu alaikum, huda beta.'' he greeted. not wanting to sound rude she greeted back.

''wa alaikum as salam.'' atif was now in front of her. she avoided her father as much as she could. it's not like she hates him but she didn't love him either he was just someone in her life. atif has tried to spend time with her but she was an expert in excuses do everytime she would some excuse and leave the conversation.

''huda, I wanted to talk to you for awhile. I think we should spend time so that we can catch up for our lost years. how about we go outside tonight? just you and me.'' her eyes widened hearing him. but she just nodded her head and went inside her room.