chapter 4

Huda woke up due to some buzzing but what really confused her was how was she on a bed, a comfortable bed

Huda woke up due to some buzzing but what really confused her was how was she on a bed, a comfortable bed. when the sat up and looked around she saw Hamza who was sleeping beside her the only thing that was separating them were some cushions. A sudden buzz again got her attention. after finding the phone she realized that it was his. his mother was calling him. what do I do? there was no other option than waking him up she thought, how do you wake someone up? especially when that someone is your husband.

her mother always told her that he was her older brother and that's why she always said Hamza Bhai when she asked something about him to her mother. now she was her husband so should she say Hamza pati or Hamza shohar or mian ji. arghhh!!!!!! at the end she was not waking him up he will sleep and wake up when he is done with his sleep. she was entering the washroom when the phone buzzed again. clearing her throat, she went towards the bed.

''sune.'' her voice was low so low even she didn't hear herself. let's try again.

''uth jae'' it was a whisper. a low, very low whisper.

''apko call a rahi ha.'' this was good but still not good enough to wake this sleeping beauty up.

''apko apki ma ki call a rahi ha uth jae, please.'' this time she half shouted but he was still sleeping. is he dead? her heart was beating so loudly by now. what if he is dead? what will she do.

her hands were trembling when she put them on his biceps and shaked him a little.

''hamza, uthen na.'' he stirred! thank God he wasn't dead. his eyes half closed as his gaze went to huda who was looking like a statue or maybe this was really a statue of her.

''what?'' Huda sighed and gave him his phone. it was 10:47. shit! there were a lot of missed calls and messages

19 calls from myra, 26 from duraid, 14 calls from his mother!

Bhai!

Bhai!

Bhai!

where are you?

hey!

Bhai!

Hamza beta?

kidhar ho? abhi ke abhi wapis ao

bhai wapis mat ana sab ap se naraaz ho rhe ha.

ignoring the other messages, he got up from the bed and told her to freshen up. she saw him entering the washroom and heard the shower running. meanwhile she cleaned the room. after coming out of the shower he took his phone and sighed.