chapter 8

when Huda was running to her room, she stumbled into farzana bi who went past her

when Huda was running to her room, she stumbled into farzana bi who went past her. she had enough. why the heck did she hate her so much?

''why do you hate me?'' Huda said in a loud voice. hearing her farzana bi turned to look at her

''I don't hate you I just don't want to see you.'' her voice was calm.

''and why is that?'' Huda’s head was about to explode.

''huda, do you know why your parents separated?'' farzana bi was looking deeply in her eyes.

''no but I asked dad but he didn't respond.'' what is this mystery of her parents?

''then you will get to know about it by time.'' saying this she went to her own room.

she was confused and at that moment only Hamza could clear this confusion of her. she entered her room and asked him.

''why did mama and papa separated?'' the way his expression changed was enough to let her know that he knows the reason.

''because your chachi wasn't comfortable nor was chachu. they had an arranged marriage but it didn't go the way they expected.'' he lied smoothly.

''is this the truth." he sighed when he saw her eyes softening.

''yes, of course it is and Huda I want you to trust me I will never do anything which hurts you.'' he pulled her into a hug. yes, it was a lie but she won't be able to take the truth. he had to mentally prepare her for the truth. he will tell her the truth but not now.

_______________________________________

she was disturbed and it was evident on her face. Hamza knew she was having nightmares almost every night. Huda was also ignoring him. she would come in the after he sleeps and wake up early. she was also avoiding entering the room in which she knew he was also present. and all this wasn’t unnoticed by him. he tried to talk to her but she was so stubborn. after having nightmare, he would try to soothe her but she would just get up and start praying tahajjud.

today he wasn't going to let it go. he stayed up awake until she comes in. right after she comes in, he will talk to her. enough is enough. at 12:27 she entered in the room and her eyes widened seeing him awake, walking fastly she was about to enter in the washroom when Hamza caught her arm.

''we need to talk.'' but she didn't want to talk. not now not ever.

''about what'' wow so she had the audacity to say this.

''about you, about us.'' she felt silent while Hamza looked deeply into her eyes.

''tell me Huda, tell me, what's wrong? why are you ignoring me? did I hurt you? do you want me to apologize? if you want I’ll beg but please tell me what's wrong. I can't stand this distance between us. Huda, meri jaan, please.'' hearing him pleading made her eyes tear up.

he was begging but will he still beg after hearing her? no. he will leave her. who wants a disgusting wife? no one. Hamza didn't deserve her. she was preparing herself to tell him but she just couldn't.

''there is nothing wrong and you didn't do anything. it's me.'' Hamza dragged her to bed and made her sit. after filling a glass of water, he gave it to her.

''what is it? tell me. maybe I can help.'' Huda just shaked her head.

''you can't help. you will leave me after hearing it.'' Hamza looked at her angrily after hearing her words.

''I told you before and I am telling you again and listen to me clearly. never and I mean never ever I’ll leave you. you are stuck with me. I don't care what happens but you are not leaving ever. even after our death I will stick to you in Jannah. do you hear me? I don’t want to hear it again.'' his voice was loud but still calm.

''you don't know anything that is why you are saying it.'' she whispered yelled at him.

''then tell me and we'll after that.'' he took her hands in his and looked at her.

''mama used to clean 3 houses to fulfill our basics needs but one day she was fired from one of the houses due to financial crisis I had to put a stop to my studies. I was thirteen at that time. aamna aunty was our neighbor and a very good friend of mama so she offered that her oldest son can tutor me until she finds another house to clean....'' for once Huda looked up to see him. he was holding her hands tightly which made her wince silently. giving her a gentle nod, he encouraged her to talk further.

.... he was 27 at that time and was very polite at first. I liked studying with him he explained very well but things changed. mama wasn't present when he came. after 3 to 4 months, I started noticing him. he was acting weird. instead of sitting in front of me he started sitting beside me. my body was changing at that moment because i started periods recently....'' taking a deep breath she asked him to pass her water. after drinking it she again looked at him.

''...not long after he was touching me, at first, I didn’t care much but after sometime his touch made me uncomfortable. he used to sit very near me and always praise my body. I liked it when he used to praise it but not when he touched it. I was just a kid Hamza. he started taking things further with time until one day he just jumped on me and was about to......'' she wasn't able to complete as she broke down. her heart broke when she looked at him. he wasn't even looking at her but he was just staring into nothing. so, she continued.

'' right when he was about to take my clothes off mama entered. she was shocked seeing it. I was crying so hard my whole body was bruised with all the fighting when mama reached, I was half unconscious. he wasn't punished for what he did or was about to do. mama and aamna aunty spoke and the next day he was sent to another city. mama said that it was for best because it would have tainted my future if the words got out. but eventually they did. aunties used to come home and give me disgusted looks or whenever I went outside everyone looked at me and laughed or whispered until they got bored. but I was traumatized with all this.''

Hamza didn't react nothing. so, she was right he hated her now. those aunties were right. she was dirty and impure. sighing she got up and was about to go when he held her wrist. pulling her down he kissed her.

Huda was in shock but after regaining her sense she kissed him back. Hamza’s hand went into her shirt and caressed her belly. he wasn't disgust by her. he was still touching her and caressing her with love. soon their clothes were on the floor as they took another step of their not so perfect marriage. Hamza whispered sweet words near her ear while she just heard them and thanked Allah for this. the moon, the stars everything were proof of those two souls which were united tonight.

a short chapter! I know and I am sincerely sorry. I swear.

also, I won't be able to post tomorrow and I have two reasons for it.

first, I have chemotherapy session tomorrow

second, its my birthday tomorrow!!!!!!!! so happy about it.

So i have a surprise for you all😏😏 just wait for it.

do vote, comment and share