Chapter 10

♕Maxwell♕

She was smirking. Her brother had left, but before that he had winked at her. They were up to something and I wanted to know what it was. Hopefully it was something that could make this dinner more exciting. The whole night it was just my parents talking with the Gray's about business. It was so boring.

"Yeah, let's rock and roll!" I see Jessica's eyes widen before a smile made it's way onto her face. I turned to see what she was looking at. Reece was standing there with a guitar in his hands. He started playing and the music blasted through the whole house.

Reece started singing- more like screaming- and Jessica stood up and joined him in his singing scream. I started laughing as I heard the lyrics to Female Robbbery by The Neighbourhood. Jessica looked at me with a grin on her face as she started to jump around.

The music was cut off and Reece and Jessica immediately stopped before their father walked back into the room with his face furious. Jessica's face turned completely blanked. No expression seen on her face. Her whole body stiffened when she saw her father's face.

"Both of you to your rooms. NOW!" He yelled before they both scurried away. I could then tell how Jessica and Reece weren't close to their father as I was with mine. "I'm sorry about that, maybe we could continue this dinner some other time." He apologized to us before he and his wife escorted us out. I could tell he was still pretty upset.

"Well, that was a pretty interesting dinner." My mother said with a small on her face.

"That dinner was a disaster!" My father yelled making my mother flinch a little. "Those kids had to go and ruin everything. We had important business to discuss and they just come and interupt us with their silly singing and dancing." I rolled my eyes at him. He was such an ass sometimes. That dinner had been boring and if it weren't for them I would've died of boredom.

After that the ride home was silent. No one saying a word. I just stared out the window and watched the scenery pass by. We got home and I quickly ran to my room trying to get as far as possible from my father. He always had to go and kill a happy mood.

As I laid in bed Jessica's smiling face came into my head. Her whole face lit up when she smiled. She looked beautiful.

Wait. Why am I thinking of her? I need to stop before I become some soft, mushy person. With that I tunred the lights off and fell alseep. Tomorrow's a new day.

-----------------------------------------------------
Picture on the side is Jessica's room --->
It's not important until the next chapter!