Chapter 1

Hey guys! Thank you so much for trying out my story! I hope you like it! Sorry for any mistakes! Read, follow, vote, and comment!

♡Jessica♡

"Jess, Jess, JESSICA!" Ugh. Just let me sleep. Sleep is a precious thing that no one should ever be deprived of. "Jessica you better wake up or else you're going to be late on your first day of school! Come on you lazyass!"

"Okay, okay I'm up. Jeez don't need to be so loud." I muttered as I opened my eyes only to see hazel eyes staring back at me. Reece. Reece Gray. A jock. A popular. My brother. Then I remembered today was the first day of my senior year and I couldn't be any happier. Finally! My last year at that hellhole of a school. Don't get me wrong I like school, but not when it interferes with my sleeping.

I got up and shoved Reece out of my way as I ran to the bathroom to get ready. I heard him chuckle as I closed the door behind me. I showered and blow dried my brown hair, so it was in natural waves. I got out and put on some dark blue capris, a black shirt with a blue blazer over it with my white converse. I quickly did my make up and grabbed my school bag and ran down the stairs. As I walked in my mother had her back to me her brown hair in a bun. She had on some jeans and an over the shoulder shirt with an apron.

"Good morning." I say. She smiles warmly at me with her hazel green eyes sparkling. I got all my features from my mom. Her eyes, hair, and height. She wasn't too short or too tall. We were just average. I grabbed a plate and she placed 2 choclate chip pancakes on and handed me the syrup. I thanked her and grabbed the whip cream that was on the counter. Don't judge me. I mean who doesn't love food! Food is life!

"Good Morning mother and annoying sister!" My brother yelled as he came into the kitchen dressed and ready to leave. He grabbed his food and inhaled everything. He was an animal when he ate. I just stared at him with a disgusted face. He looked at me and chuckled. "Come on, Jess we don't have all day! Hurry up, we're gonna be late!" My mother smacked him on the shoulder and gave him a pointed look. I got up said good bye and my brother and I went to our cars. I had a BMW and my brother had a black Mustang.

Yeah I know, I know why do we have seperate cars if we are going to the same place, but I have to pick up my best friend in the entire world, Katherine. Let's just say Reece and Katherine fight like an old married couple. It's weird because Katherine even told me she was attracted to my brother. Ew. No. No just, no stop. But I still love her. We have been friends since we were little.

~*~

"Hurry up, Kat I don't want to be late!" I yelled at her from inside my car. I saw her dirty blonde hair bobbing up and down and she was running to my car. "Man, I swear my grandma runs faster than that." I told her as she sat down. She glared at me and huffed crossing her arms over her chest. "Aw, come on, you know I love you right?"

"I don't know maybe you don't and you've been lying all along." She said pouting.

"I'll buy you Starbucks and donuts?" Her entire face lit up and she nodded eagerly. I laughed at her and drove to the nearest Starbucks. Let's get this day over with.

----------------------------------------------
Haiii guysss! A picture of Jessica on the side -->