Chapter 9

♡Jessica♡

It was him. It was the guy from english, lunch, chemistry, and gym. What was his name again? It started with an M and was weird sounding.

"Maxwell these are my children." My mother said. Right! His name was Maxwell. "This is Reece and Jessica, and as you may have noticed they are twins." She said while ushering my brother and I farther into the room. I turned to my brother and saw he had his blank face on. He always had that face around father. I sighed as I put on my father face on as well.

We all sat down and my parents and Maxwell's parents were the only ones really talking. It was so boring. Then finally our food arrived and I couldn't be more thrilled to finally see what Joey cooked for tonight. It must be something italian you could smell it in the air.

Oh please be lasagna or spagehtti. I thought to myself as they brought us each out plates.

"Tonight I have cooked for you my famous lasagna and baked some fresh garlic bread." Joey said as the help started taking off the lids of the plates. The smell hit me instantly making my stomach growl, but it wasn't too loud for everyone to hear. Reece nudged me and I looked to see him smirking at me. Okay, so maybe it was a little loud.

We all ate in silence, but I was okay with that because the food was delicious! You could just hear the clattering of forks against plates. I looked up and saw Maxwell smirking at me. I rolled my eyes at him and turned to look at his parents. His mom looked very beautiful and his father had his same eyes, but a lighter shade of brown hair.

We all ate in silence. I felt awkward. I wanted to leave and sleep. I just had to wait for dessert and we could go back to our rooms. No one said a thing and I was starting to fidget. My mom gave me a pointed look and continued to talk to Mrs.Powers. I rolled my eyes and nudged Reece. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow. I smirked at him and after what seems like forever he smirked back with a twinkle of mischief and amusement in his eyes.

"Mother, could you please excuse me I must go to the bathroom." My brother said. My mother nodded and he stood up giving me a wink as he walked away. I wonder what he had up his sleeve. I looked up to see Maxwell satring at me with confusion. I just shrugged and smirked at him. I wonder what Reece was gonna do this time. Everytime we had people over it was either me or Reece who in some way made a little disaster of things. It wasn't too major where we would get on our father's bad side, but it was enough for him to ignore us even more and just glare at us. It was actually quite amusing.

-----------------------------------------------------
Now that I have more free time I will be able to post more frequently! Sorry for any mistakes!
Read
Vote
Comment and whatever else it is you do!