Chapter 80

*Time skip*

*Next morning*

''How is she doing doctor?''- asked Mr. Kang holding Soo-ah's hand as she was sleeping.

''She is doing a lot better than before.''- said the doctor checking her reports.

''That's a good sign.''- said Mrs. Kang as she looked at the doctor.

''Yes, thank god that she got here fast.''- said the doctor.

''Taehyung brought her here as fast as possible.''- said Mr. Kang.

''Yes and the wound of her forehead is pretty deep and in these cases, people lose a lot of blood but surprisingly she lost a lot less than that.''- said the doctor.

''Thanks to Mr. Kim for that.''- said the doctor looking back at Taehyung.

''Did those tissues help? I was pressing them on her forehead as hard as I could as she was bleeding a lot.''- said Taehyung.

''Yes, they helped a lot, Mr. Kim. They saved her life to be exact.''- said the doctor smiling.

''I don't know how to thank you enough for saving our child.''- said Mrs. Kang hugging Taehyung.

''Don't say it like that eomeoni. She is my friend too.''- said Taehyung patting her back.

''Someone is looking for you at the reception, Mr. Kang.''- said a nurse opening the door.

Mr. Kang nodded and came out of the cabin.

''Abeoji! Where is Soo-ah?!!''- said Jungkook shaking Mr. Kang as tears started pouring out of his doe eyes.

''She is okay now. Don't worry.''- said Mr. Kang holding his arms.

''I....I....''- Jungkook started stuttering as it was getting harder for him to talk.

''Come here, son. You're getting out of breath. Did you run to here?''- asked Mr. Kang making him sit on the nearby chair.

''Yeah, I did after getting your call this morning. I couldn't even let my parents know.''- said Jungkook.

''It's okay. She is fine now but things could go other ways. She hurt her forehead very badly. But I don't get it why was she driving so fast. I couldn't ask her as the doctor said not to talk to her a lot.''- said Mr. Kang as his eyes moistened.

''This is all my fault.''- Jungkook started crying.

''What do you mean?''- asked Mr. Kang confused.

''This accident wouldn't have taken place if I didn't fight with her!''- said Jungkook covering his face while crying his eyes out!

''Did something happen between you two?''- asked Mr. Kang.

Jungkook nodded.

''What happened?''- asked Mr. Kang.

''I...I blamed her for cheating on me!''- said Jungkook still crying.

''What?!''- said Mr. Kang shocked. He knows that his daughter can do anything but cheat on Jungkook as she loves him a lot.

''I thought that he was cheating on me with Taehyung!''- said Jungkook looking at Mr. Kang.

''Do you know how much she loves you? How could you think that Soo-ah could ever cheat on you?! What kind of a girl do you think she is!?''- said Mr. Kang being furious.

''I...I- ''

"And Taehyung? Soo-ah is alive because of him! Do you know that? He saved her!''- Mr. Kang shouted.