Chapter 79

''Why isn't she picking up her phone?''- thought Taehyung holding the starring with another hand.

He was right in front of her office.

He was about to call her again when he noticed her coming out of the building.

He was about to open the door to reveal himself when he saw her getting into her own car and she drove off at an abnormal speed.

''What is she doing?!''- Taehyung said to himself.

He decided to follow her car.

He tried calling her again but her phone was switched off.

''Damn! Is she crazy?!''- Taehyung almost shouted.

Suddenly he witnessed something he feared the most at that moment!

Soo-ah's car crashed with a bigger vehicle!

Taehyung's eyes widened as he screamed her name!

SOO-AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He stopped his car as the other vehicles also got stuck behind Soo-ah's car.

He ran to her car and opened her car door.

He could already see her drenched in her own blood gushing out of her head.

She wasn't wearing any seatbelt either.

Everyone started crowding the accident spot.

''Somebody please call the ambulance.''- shouted Taehyung in a concerned voice.

He grabbed Soo-ah and started calling her name.

''Soo-ah wake up! Soo-ah!''

But there was no response from her.

''Omg she is bleeding too much!''- said Taehyung holding her close.

He got out some tissues from his pocket and pressed them to the wound of her forehead trying to stop the blood as she was bleeding a lot.

''What have you done to yourself?''- said Taehyung under his breath as tears started pouring out of his eyes.

He came to his senses hearing the police and ambulance arriving at the spot.

-

''So, what exactly happened Mr. Kim?''- asked the police officer.

''Can you please stop asking me so many questions now?''- Taehyung frustrated.

''Mr. Kim please co-operate with us.''- said the officer.

Taehyung looked the other way where Mr. and Mrs. Kang was crying and hugging each other.

''Officer, can we do this later? I have to be with them.''- said Taehyung.

''Alright, we will see you tomorrow.''- said the officer and left.

Taehyung walked to Mr. and Mrs. Kang.

Mr. Kang stood up and held Taehyung's hand.

''She is going to be okay, right?''- asked Mr. Kang.

Taehyung nodded.

They looked at the doctor as he came out of Soo-ah's operation theater.

''Doctor! How is our daughter?''- said Mrs. Kang holding his hands.

''We can't say yet. Anything can happen as her head is very badly injured.''- said the doctor.

''Please save her. She is our only issue.''- said Mr. Kang wiping his tears.