Chapter 15

*Time Skip*

''Come in!''- said Jungkook and glared at the door.

''Did you call me, Sir?''- asked Sanchez.

''Yes.''- said Jungkook and gestured him to sit down.

''Give me your schedule of work.''- said Jungkook.

''Alright, Sir.''- said Sanchez.

''Currently we are working on the software updates on the newly launched updates of our new gadgets.''- said Sanchez.

''......not we, Sanchez. I wanna know what you are doing, specifically.''- said Jungkook in a serious tone.

Sanchez was confused and nervous at the same time.

''...Umm....me?''- Sanchez stuttered a bit.

''Yes. You.''- said Jungkook and rested his head at the back of his chair.

Sanchez gulped hard this time and thought, ''Did she complain about me?''

''Nothing special, Sir. Just very busy with the projects and all.''- said Sanchez trying hard not to act suspicious.

''....and what about the harassing part, Mr. Sanchez?''- asked Jungkook glaring at him.

''Do you need any extra payment for that, Sanchez?''- asked Jungkook making him more nervous.

''.....w...what are you saying, Sir? I've never done anything wrong, Sir.''- said Sanchez stuttering a bit.

''Don't lie to me.''- said Jungkook in a serious tone.

''Sir, I've been working here for a long time. Have you ever heard of me doing anything like that?''- asked Sanchez.

''No, but that doesn't mean that you can't do that.''- said Jungkook.

''No, Sir. Miss Kang is lying to you.''- said Sanchez.

''Did I say you harassed Miss Kang?''- asked Jungkook.

Sanchez thought, ''Oh shit!''

Sanchez was dumbfounded.

He started sweating.

''Why are you sweating?''- asked Jungkook and got up from his seat.

''No..no Sir I am fine.''- said Sanchez.

Jungkook looked at him with an intense look and said, ''You are sweating cause you are the main culprit here, Sanchez.''

Sanchez's spirit already left his body looking at Jungkook..

''Sir, I can explain.''- said Sanchez.

Jungkook hummed and said, ''Go on.''

''Sir, actually she is a flirt. She has been flirting with me from day one! She asked me to date her but I refused. So, she blackmailed about complaining about me.''- said Sanchez.