Chapter 60

*Time Skip*

*Some days later*

''Baby, let's grab some drinks from the grocery store.''- said Jungkook while walking out of the office holding Soo-ah's hand.

''Yeah, let's go.''- said Soo-ah leaning on his forearm.

They entered the nearest grocery store and Soo-ah said, ''You check out the beverage section I'll be back from the other section. I have some personal things to buy.''

Jungkook nodded and walked to the beverage aisle.

He started looking for the one he wants to try.

Suddenly he looked back as someone tapped on his shoulder.

''Taehyungie!''- said Jungkook hugging him.

''Hey man! How are you doing?''- asked Taehyung giving his boxy smile at him.

''I'm okay. What are you doing here?''- asked Jungkook being surprised.

''I was just passing by and thought to grab some things I need you know.''- said Taehyung showing his basket full of items.

''Eyyy babe. Look who's here.''- said Jungkook seeing Soo-ah walking towards them.

Taehyung looked back at Soo-ah smiling and said, ''Hey, Soo-ah. How are you?''

Soo-ah looked at him being a bit shocked and said, ''Uh hey Taehyung. I'm good. How are you?''

''Good. So, you guys came here together?''- asked Taehyung looking back at Jungkook.

''Yeah. We thought about grabbing some beverages for the picnic.''- said Jungkook showing the bottle in his hand.

''Ha ha! That sounds good! I'm excited about the picnic!''- said Taehyung.

Soo-ah nodded.

''Why is he acting so casual all of a sudden?''- thought Soo-ah.

''Alright, you guys carry on. I will be grabbing some other stuff. Excuse me.''- said Taehyung and started moving towards the other aisles.

''Alright man. Have a good day.''- said Jungkook giving his bunny smile.

Taehyung waved at them not looking back.

Soo-ah kept looking at him as he vanished from her sight.

''That was weird. But anyways......''- thought Soo-ah and stood beside Jungkook.

Taehyung noticed every time Jungkook was helping her to grab something from the tall racks.

How Jungkook's full attention was on Soo-ah.

He tried to focus on what he was here for. But he couldn't ignore the fact that only Jungkook could make her this happy.

''You deserve this happiness....''- said Taehyung under his breath.

But he checked them out from time to time.

*Time Skip*

*Weekend*

It was a lovely day! Jungkook stopped the car in front of Soo-ah's house and called her, ''Hey baby. I'm here. Come out.''

He hung up and Soo-ah came out of the house wearing a beautiful dress.