Chapter 105: Purchase

Since Zu Qi took over the filming of "The Wall of the Palace", his work has become complicated. In addition to the various event announcements derived from the film, there are also many endorsements received in the future that need to be filmed.

Only Xiao Dengzi was obviously too busy, and Duan Kai, the agent who also took care of Yu Meitong, could not devote all his energy and time to Zu Qi.

Speaking of this, Zu Qi suddenly remembered that he hadn't seen Yu Meitong for a long time, and he was even about to forget the existence of this heroine.

And there seems to be no connection between Yu Meitong and Xue Jue.

Zu Qi recalled the direction of the original plot and found that his current life is really different from the life that the original owner should have lived...

If he followed the original plot, he should have been half-dead by Xue Jue now, and the male protagonist who has never shown up should have fallen in love with Yu Meitong a long time ago.

While Zu Qi was thinking about it, Duan Kai and Xiao Dengzi had selected two suitable assistants from several young people, one man and one woman, with an average age of 25.

The female is Xiaoxiu, who is mainly responsible for taking care of Zu Qi's daily life, and the male is Dawei, who shares one-third of the workload of Xiao Dengzi.

After choosing a new assistant, Duan Kai instructed Xiao Dengzi to lead the two newcomers to familiarize themselves with the company and the company's rules and regulations, as well as their subsequent itineraries. Suddenly, only Duan Kai and Zu Qi were left in the office.

Duan Kai relied on sitting behind his desk, took out a cigarette from the drawer, held it in his mouth, but did not rush to light it, but turned his gaze to Zu Qi: "What is always going on with you and Wang?"

Zu Qi faced this problem for the second time, speechless and helpless: "Xue Jue sent me to the company that morning. I was seen by Mr. Wang. I went into the elevator together with Mr. Wang and was seen by others. It was passed on like this. ."

"No wonder." Duan Kai nodded.

Zu Qi asked: "No wonder what?"

"Don't you think that the resources you have received recently have been much better? And you have been in the company for less than two years, unless you become popular overnight, otherwise it is impossible to arrange three assistants for you." Duan Kai said, "It may be Xue Jue Say hello to President Wang."

Zu Qi scratched his hair, feeling strange: "Wasn't it the first day Mr. Wang knew that Xue Jue and I were married?"

"It is precisely because he knew your relationship a long time ago that he deliberately left you to ignore it." Duan Kai said something in his words.

Without Duan Kai's explanation, Zu Qi instantly understood what Duan Kai meant.

In the past, Xue Jue did not treat the original owner well. Although he gave everything to the original owner, he always ignored the original owner spiritually, and would not even recognize the relationship between him and the original owner.

In addition, the paparazzi and netizens added fuel and jealousy, and Xue Jue's non-denial, so that the original owner was getting worse and worse in many places, and some people deliberately bullied the original owner in order to gain a good impression from Xue Jue.

Of course, Xue Jue didn't know what happened behind the scenes.

Zu Qi sighed, he felt a little sympathetic to the original owner's experience, and felt that the original owner was making his own way. If the original owner hadn't made a trick to get Xue Jue to have a relationship with him, so many chain events would not happen.