Chapter 65: video

Zu Qi didn't even realize what he did just now. When he reacted sluggishly, Xue Jue's beautiful face appeared on the phone screen.

Zu Qi: "..."

Xue Jue seemed to stand facing the light, the warm yellow light pouring into his facial features and facial contours, making him seem to be immersed in the bright golden light, even the cold temperament of the whole body was unknowingly. Become a lot milder.

This look of Xue Jue is undoubtedly more affinity and more attractive than before.

Even if the angle he uses the camera to point at himself is really...

The angle of death.

Facing the camera with the chin, not only looks big and small, but it is also very likely to squeeze out the double chin. Fortunately, Xue Jue's face fully supports this angle.

Zu Qi couldn't figure it out. Xue Jue had never had any boyfriend or girlfriend before the original owner. The first time he had a close relationship was the original owner. He should be considered two-thirds of the curvy male, but what he did was simply better than the straight male. Also straight.

But to be honest...

He likes it.

His heart throbbed like a rabbit in his chest, and the sound of bang bang bang formed a huge vortex inside his body, pulling all his consciousness in and swallowing it completely...

Zuqi can't figure out what these emotions represent, and he is also a little evasive and doesn't let himself think about it. He raises the corners of his lips and raises the phone slightly. A 45-degree angle can make him look less bloated in the lens. .

"Are you looking for something to do with me?" Zu Qi asked casually pretendingly.

Xue Jue furrowed his eyebrows, his eyes were torch, and he stared at Zu Qi on the screen for a long time. He suddenly said: "Put your clothes on. Your cold is still not good. If you don't wear anything, you can easily catch a cold."

Hearing this, Zu Qi almost spewed out a mouthful of old blood, and the charming fantasy a few seconds ago disappeared in an instant. He suddenly exploded and said: "You didn't wear anything, I did!"

Having said that, Zu Qi found out that he had aimed the camera at his face and naked upper body, and his body was white, and it really looked like... bare **** in the room.

Zu Qi's cheeks were slightly red, and he hurriedly turned his wrists, moved the lens down and zoomed in, directly aimed at the white bath towel wrapped around his waist, and pulled it twice.

"Do you see clearly what this is? How could I run in the room naked..."

Before the words fell, Zu Qi did not control his strength and yanked, and the already loose bath towel was suddenly torn apart.

Zu Qi snorted in his heart.

In an instant, his whole body was petrified, and the hand holding the bath towel was still raised in the air, and the shame part was clearly visible on the bright screen.

Zu Qi: "..."

In just one second, the flush quickly covered his entire face, red as if he could drip blood. Zu Qi had never felt so ashamed, as if every particle in the air was squeezing him.

I'm ashamed of my grandma's house...

Xue Jue on the opposite side suddenly burst out laughing.

At the same time, Zu Qi, who was struggling from shock and despair, quickly covered his crotch with a bath towel and pointed the phone camera at the ceiling.