Chapter 87: Open

When Zuqi and Joey Yang walked back after finishing the string, the three people under the window had already run away without a trace.

Zu Qi glanced over there subconsciously, and saw that there were many messy footprints on the ground covered with a thin layer of snow. It was obvious that more than two people had squatted there.

Upon seeing this, Zu Qi couldn't help but pause and frowned slightly.

Qiao Yiyang took a few steps to find that Zu Qi behind him hadn't followed. He turned his head and followed Zu Qi's gaze. In an instant, his complexion became a little ugly. He said, "It may be a paparazzi."

Few fans will stand outside the window in the cold, and when the celebrity is not accompanied by assistants and bodyguards, most fans will choose to come forward and take a group photo.

Only paparazzi are so sneaky...

Zu Qi also guessed the identities of those people, but he thought that it was not a shameful thing that he and Joe Yiyang came out to eat something, not to mention that Joe Yiyang often mentioned him on Weibo recently, fans and passers-by know it. They have a good relationship.

So they didn't take this matter to heart, and went back to the hotel together with a smile.

Zu Qi ate happily. After returning to the room, he took a shower and started to work on the new website again, which left the unpleasant experience between him and Xue Jue behind.

In a blink of an eye, another half month passed. Zu Qi was busy filming while taking time to toss the orchard with Tang Yukuan. After a period of renovation and renovation, the originally dilapidated and old farm has been renewed and planted in an orderly manner. Full of eighty apple and cherry tree saplings.

After dismantling all the sheds built before, the vision of the whole orchard is much wider and brighter. Looking around, there are green saplings, and it seems that even the air has become a lot fresher.

If more than ten trees are planted in the garden, a business license must be obtained. Zu Qi doesn't understand this aspect, so he can only leave it to Tang Yukuan to run.

At the same time, Atao and Ashu in the space also led the tribe to pack the picked apples in the woven bags that Zuqi gave them, and piled up the bags where Zuqi entered and left the space.

Zuqi saw the bulging woven bags that almost piled up this grass, and was shocked that his chin almost fell to the ground.

He had only planned to carry five hundred catties first, but now it seems that so many apples weigh at least five thousand catties...

Fortunately, the process of carrying was relatively simple. Zu Qi chose an empty place to enter the space, and from the tribe of the auspicious three treasures, he chose five younger and stronger middle-aged men to let them and Atao Ashu together. Standing in the middle of the pile of apples, Zu Qi then returned to the real world with seven people and a woven bag full of apples.

When he opened his eyes, he saw Tang Yukuan holding his chest with his hands, standing beside him calmly, three little guys with open mouths in surprise.

"I'm back." Tang Yukuan raised his eyebrows and cast a meaningful gaze. He tutted and said, "You are much better than me."

Zu Qi smiled helplessly: "I just tried it. I didn't expect to really bring these things out all at once."

However, thinking of moving supplies and bringing Atao Ashu and others in and out of the space, he would have to do it himself, Zu Qi was also helpless.

Since it was necessary to communicate with Atao and Ashu when rebuilding the orchard, so that they could understand the structure of the orchard, Zu Qi could not avoid Tang Yukuan every time in and out of the space, and slowly became less evasive.