Chapter 27: boy

Zu Qi stayed in the space for less than ten minutes and couldn't stand the cold. He returned to reality and wore a coat before entering again.

He walked along the river for a while and did not find any signs of wild chrysanthemums in full bloom. However, what is even more incredible is that all the ordinary wild chrysanthemums that Zu Qi had piled up not far away were also missing.

Those wild chrysanthemums were picked by Xiaoya and others from the garden by Zuqi in order to conceal their eyes, and they have been piled up in his room.

When the night is quiet every night, Zu Qi replaces the wild chrysanthemum picked from the space, and the extra ordinary wild chrysanthemum can only be temporarily placed in the space.

Zuqi walked to the place where ordinary wild chrysanthemums were piled up in confusion, and unexpectedly discovered that the soil in this place turned black at some point, even the green grass on the ground could be clearly seen.

Zu Qi squatted down with some effort, and took a closer look at the grass on the surface. The soil was indeed black. He went to the other side and continued to check. The soil showed a normal light brown.

How is this going?

Are these changes related to the ordinary wild chrysanthemums he put in?

Zu Qi thought for a long time and didn't think of a reason. He grabbed his hair a little irritably, and was about to stand up, when a very short black shadow suddenly flashed in the surrounding light.

"Who!" Zu Qi, who was frightened, looked back quickly.

It's a pity that the dark shadow ran extremely fast. Zu Qi didn't even have time to see what it looked like, and saw it swish and hide behind a tree.

Then there was no movement.

Zu Qi stood upright, stunned for a while, and then slowly moved towards the direction of the tree.

There is a dense grove in front of him. Zu Qi discovered it when he first entered the space. At that time, he felt that the grove appeared on the endless lawn and it was particularly abrupt.

However, for safety reasons, Zuqi basically never got close to the grove.

If the figure that flashed by just now looked like a beast, Zu Qi naturally didn't want to leave the space as soon as possible, but in retrospect, the figure looked like a seven or eight-year-old child.

Zu Qi secretly squeezed the emerald in his palm, ready to escape from space at all times.

Until there was only three or four meters away from the tree, Zu Qi stopped, and he tentatively shouted at the back of the tree: "Hello? Are you still there?"

The answer to Zu Qi was silence.

"If you can understand what I'm saying, can you give me an answer?" Zu Qi continued.

The surroundings are still silent.

Zu Qi waited for about five minutes. He glanced at the deep woods in front of him. After struggling for a long time, he gave up the idea of ​​seeing in the past.

Just as Zu Qi was about to leave, she suddenly saw a small head sticking out from behind the tree.

He was really a boy under ten years old. He wore a shaggy half-long curly hair and two shiny eyes like crystal grapes. He blinked and stared at Zu Qi curiously.

Zu Qi was taken aback for a moment, and then burst into a bright smile, he raised his foot and walked to the boy: "Hello kid, have you been living here all the time?"