Chapter 10: business

Fortunately, in the following time, Zu Qi turned into a tortoise and quietly shrank in his tortoise shell, and did not harass Xue Jue brazenly.

After a short nap, Xue Jue opened his eyes and turned his head to see Zu Qi leisurely leaning on the seat, holding the phone in both hands, watching something attentively.

Xue Jue's eyesight was very good, and he could see that Zu Qi was browsing the Weibo interface almost instantly.

At first he thought that Zu Qi was boring Weibo, but not long after thinking about it, he saw Zu Qi click on a picture with Shi Hao's face that smiled brighter than the sun.

Xue Jue: "..."

Zu Qi, who was immersed in her own small world, didn't even notice Xue Jue's gloomy eyes. He not only clicked on the photos on Shi Hao's Weibo, but also zoomed in and took a closer look.

As if wishing to count the moles on Shi Hao's face clearly.

Xue Jue let go of his throat and coughed twice, but Zu Qi did not move at all.

After a long while, Xue Jue gritted his teeth and said, "Is he the ex who played the guitar downstairs?"

"Huh?" Zu Qi suddenly recovered, he didn't expect Xue Jue to raise this question suddenly.

After a moment of dazedness, Zu Qi swollen face to fill the fat man and said, "Yes, it is him, but he is more romantic than you. Do you think we have been engaged for six months, what have you done for me? And the so-called engagement banquet is the two of us. I eat a meal at home without even a bystander."

Xue Jue was dumbfounded by Zu Qi's complaint, and it took him a long time to say with no confidence, "Aren't there still Zhang Guanjia and Xiao Zhao watching?"

Zu Qi: "..." A person who has been single for 30 years is murdered.

Zu Qi, who had failed to communicate, decided not to ignore Xue Jue and continued to look for clues on Shi Hao's Weibo.

When the car drove into the resort, Zu Qi also almost flipped Shi Hao's Weibo. With some confidence in his heart, he put away his phone and got out of the car with Xue Jue.

Xue Jue, who was already angry, became even more angry for some reason.

Xue Jue could still pay attention to Zu Qi's harassment before, but now even if Zu Qi is chatting like a repeater in his ear, saying that he is going to go to his room to rest, he completely pretends that he hasn't heard it.

Even after passing away from the steward Zhang, he directly ordered: "Send him back." Then he left without looking back.

Zu Qi was at a loss, and he didn't know what Xue Jue was making. He just wanted to find a place to temporarily hide from Bai Guangjian, who might be waiting for him.

Look at Xue Jue's appearance as if he had seen a scourge, as if he had a bad idea about him.

Zu Qi was speechless. Seeing Xue Jue's heart to stay away from him, he had to follow Mr. Zhang to return to his residence.

Before I got closer, I saw Xiao Yala guarding outside the door with a bitter face and sighed several times in just a few seconds.

After hearing their approaching footsteps, Xiaoya quickly raised her head, and the desperate expression on her face was swept away in the next second, she trot over in surprise: "Madam, you are finally back! If you don't come back, I will be annoyed. It's dead."

Zu Qi raised his eyebrows: "President Bai is there?"

"Mr. Bai has been waiting for you for an afternoon in there. Even the dinner was ordered directly from the front desk. He was afraid that he might be at fault with you as soon as he left. He also asked me many strange and weird questions." Xiaoya grieved. Said.