Chapter 73: low self-esteem

Sun Fei has been a rich wife in the Xue family for more than 20 years. He has participated in all kinds of banquets, both run by Xue Yanjing and by Xue Yanjing's friends. She has shown her face in the light of Xue Yanjing, and has also made friends with many wealthy people. Mrs.

And tonight's banquet was more exciting than any banquet she had ever seen before.

Before going out, Sun Fei deliberately dressed herself up. She wore all the most expensive evening dresses and jewelry that Xue Yanjing bought to her before. Her dark brown curly hair was casually scattered, and her face was not obvious. Light makeup.

Sun Fei knows how to use her own strengths. She knows how to smile beautifully, or how to move to attract the attention of people around her.

In addition, Xue Yanjing was also the majority shareholder of the Xue family. No matter where she went, she was always held by the stars. As Xue Yanjing's favorite woman, she was often the focus on the court.

But now...

Sun Fei took Xue Yanjing's arm and stood next to Xue Yanjing like a transparent person with no sense of existence.

Anyone who came to greet Xue Yanjing, regardless of age or sex, turned a deaf ear to Sun Fei, as if they hadn't seen her as a living person at all.

The huge gap in the months before and after made Sun Fei uncomfortable and even more uncomfortable.

Since entering the field, Xue Yanjing's eyes have not stayed on Sun Fei, and he hasn't noticed these strange things about her...Of course, even if Xue Yanjing found out, he wouldn't necessarily do anything.

Although Xue Yanjing has lost power in front of Xue Jue, he is still a significant shareholder of the Xue family. Therefore, there is an endless stream of people who come to him to talk.

Xue Yanjing and those people were talking, and they invited each other to go to other places. He didn't remember that there was a Sun Fei beside him.

"Husband..." Sun Fei shouted weakly.

Xue Yanjing didn't even turn his head, and soon disappeared from Sun Fei's sight.

Sun Fei was bored, so he found a place to sit down at the bar. After staying for a short time, he suddenly saw a few rich ladies who were dressed in jewels, talking and laughing coming here.

The women looked very familiar, and Sun Fei held his chin in the memory for a long time, only to remember that she met them at Xue Yanjing's friend's birthday party a year ago, and had made appointments to go to the spa together a few times.

Although she has forgotten their names now, she believes that those women should still remember her looks. Sun Fei thinks that her appearance is still very distinctive.

But what she didn't dare to admit was that her so-called distinctiveness only existed when she was young. Now that she is getting older and tossing for a while, the whole person is very old.

"Sister Yao." Sun Fei yelled while pinching his throat.

At first, the woman called Sister Yao didn't hear Sun Fei's voice, until her friend patted her arm gently, and then pointed to the back, she found Sun Fei sitting behind them.

"Sister Yao, it's a coincidence." Sun Fei got up and walked to Sister Yao gracefully, smiling like a glamorous fox, if she curled her lips together.

A glimmer of surprise flashed in the eyes of Sister Yao, and it had been more than a year in her heart, and she had experienced so many twists and turns not long ago, but she did not expect that Sun Fei was as beautiful as before.