Chapter 20: request

In less than half an hour, Xiaoya compiled the list.

All the maids and bodyguards who have helped Zuqi very strongly expressed their willingness to continue with their wife.

Xiaoya is a very mobile person. In the afternoon, she made a detailed work arrangement and future operation plan to Zu Qi, which also stated the salary composition of their deputy.

To be on the safe side, Zuqi also instructed Xiaoya to draw up a number of contracts according to the number of people, and let everyone read it carefully before signing. Party A is the "Fantasy Space" Taobao shop.

In this way, Zu Qi's shops and employees are all ready, but I have to admit that almost all these things Zu Qi got are dug from Xue Jue...

So that night, Zu Qi, who was quite guilty, enthusiastically invited Xue Jue, Assistant Zhao, and Steward Zhang to come over, and ordered the chef to cook a sumptuous dinner for them.

Zu Qi made such a big noise today, but Steward Zhang naturally reported to Xue Jue clearly, and Xue Jue's whole face was blue with anger after hearing this.

Before Zu Qi was just stubborn, he could comfort himself that Zu Qi and the so-called buyers were willing to fight and suffer.

But what is going on now? !

Zu Qi also intends to expand his unlicensed business? Even recruiting employees and business at home! It's just too shameful.

Xue Jue started mixing up with his family's business when he was seventeen or eighteen. He has been in the mall for more than ten years. He has seen all kinds of people, but it was the first time he encountered Zuqi's nonsense operation.

Holding his stomach, Xue Jue had a face that exuded a cold breath when he went to the company for a meeting, so that the employees below were all trembling and did not even dare to breathe, for fear that a wrong word would be regarded as a killer. tool.

When he returned to the resort in the evening, Xue Jue planned to talk to Zu Qi about this matter, but as soon as he returned to the room and changed his clothes, Xiaoya came to invite him to have dinner with Mr. Zhang and Xiao Zhao.

At the dinner table, Xue Jue looked at Zu Qi's smirking face with a black line, but still failed to speak the question.

The steward Zhang next to him also had an expression of indescribable expression. He looked at Zu Qi, whose eyebrows were full of joy, and he stopped talking for a while, and finally sighed helplessly.

Only Xiao Zhao, who didn't know the inside story, ate with open arms.

The frowning housekeeper Zhang Yu Guangzhong caught a glimpse of Xiao Zhao who was addicted to eating and drinking, and couldn't help showing envious eyes-it's good to be a second stupid boy who doesn't understand anything...

Poor Xiao Zhao didn't know what Mr. Zhang was thinking at all, he grinned stupidly after meeting Mr. Zhang's gaze.

Steward Zhang: "..." It looks more like Er Dengzi in this way.

After eating, Zuqi told Xiaoya and the maids to clean up the mess, while he straightened his stomach and slowly sent the three of Xue Jue to the door.

Now it's autumn, the weather is getting colder, and the wind blowing at night has a cool feeling on my face.

Zu Qi wrapped himself in a long coat like a zongzi. He wore a knitted hat on his head and a gauze scarf around his neck. Only white and clean faces were exposed from the top and bottom of his body.

Under the dim street lights, Zu Qi raised his chin slightly, opened his eyes and looked at Xue Jue for a moment. The corners of his eyes were lightly raised, and when he looked carefully, he could always find a little different style.