Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Amy POV

When I reached the battlefield there were dead wolves everywhere.

I saw the creatures that they called hybrid, they were huge and could be nightmare for some but I was they biggest nightmare that lived so I transformed into something that is between a Wolf, Vampire with wings that was bigger than anything on the battlefield, I spotted Lucas fire wolf as he tear through the enemies but they were too much for him.

I spotted the Vampire king. He was looking in my direction, but I needed to help my mate so I took off in that direction, killing everything in my path.

Lucas and I killed everything that was around us, I signaled for the warriors to protect their families as Lucas and I both took off in the direction of the Vampire king.

Time for him to die!

I roared, so did Lucas.

But before we could reach the vampire king we were attacked by balls of fire from beings that looked like demons, but fire did not do anything to me nor Lucas, I used my new power and the sky opened and rain started pouring.

"We need to get him, Lucas" I mind linked him.

"I got a plan, I will attack and distract him and you could give him a big surprise" says Lucas through the link.

"Ok be careful baby" I said looking at him.

But as Lucas reached closer he was attacked from all around. I could not let him get hurt so I rushed to him.

Together we managed to kill the hybrid creatures.

The Vampire king was still sitting on a tree with a female by his side. Her eyes seemed to glow and their hybrid creatures would appear.

I needed to get rid of her.

"Lucas do not be afraid, I will be fine" I did not want him to suspect my intentions as he was fighting with the hybrids I took off towards the Vampire and the bitch, I transformed into the smallest creature a mouse, that I could think of right now to stay out of sight form everyone, while everyone was busy with watching Lucas I had already reached my destination and transformed into another beast ripping the bitch head off her body then attacked the Vampire king.

"I was waiting here just for you beauty, how about you forget about that werewolf and be with a true king" he said looking at me but I know he had no good intentions and wanted me to turn back to human, so I transformed into an even bigger beast and bare my teeth on him.

Then I attacked him, without giving him a chance I ripped him limb for limb...

After his bitch had died the hybrids stopped appearing so Lucas had defeated the ones that were left.

We transformed into our human self and rushed to each other, hugging each other tight.

"I love you baby, you did amazing" Lucas said as he kissed the top of my head. Even though we were covered in blood when we looked around there were bodies everywhere.

"We lost a lot Lucas" I whispered as tears settled in my eyes.

"I know baby" he said, holding me tighter to his chest then picked me up and took off towards home, to our children.

The Vampire king was finally dead, I just hope the rest of our life will be without any enemies.

The End!

******

Thanks for reading my story! This book is finally finish...