Chapter 1

Author Note: I am from the Caribbean, English is suppose to be my first language but Guyanese speak broken English, mostly creole...so forgive me for any grammatical errors etc...

My books were not edited so there might be some spelling errors feel free to point them out and the will be corrected, also this book might be taking down if I do decide to sell...happy reading...Amy...

********

Chapter 1

Amy POV

******

It was stated long ago a girl will be born with the gift to control the sea(and/or water) and its creatures…she will be the strongest female to ever be born…she will rule all the water creatures and be able to shapeshift into any animal…with her hair as white as snow…her eyes as blue the sky and lips as red as blood…she will help the Alpha defeat his enemies making them the strongest couple to ever walk the earth…

The Alpha will be stronger than all the other Alpha before him…he will be the King of all Alphas…because he possesses the power to make his entire body turn to fire…

That was the story my parents told me while growing up…

We have lived at sea for as long as I could remember. The sea was so calm today…I was sitting on the deck watching the fishes and dolphins…

There were even some whales…my parents said that we will return to our village when I am eighteen, which will be in a couple days…

I have always been able to talk to the creatures of the sea…they were my friends…

I could also calm the sea that is why we have been able to stay alive so long…the sea animals always protected us…once we were attack by pirates…I was nine at that time…I talked to the waters and then there was a big wave that pull their ship away from ours…but a few of them had still gotten on my mama and dada fought with them… I even called the sharks and some of them jumped on to the ship killing the men instantly the others got scared because of what the saw their ship could not have left fast enough…from then no one dared to get close to us…but my dada was injured as mama and I  held unto him trying to help him water started raising up from the sea and on my hands and I was able to heal him…how I did it I cannot say but as time goes on my parents taught me how to fight and control some of my abilities…for some reason I could breath under water…but when I was sixteen I was able to change shape of animals…sometimes I wonder if I am the girl in the stories that my parents keep telling me since I was little…

I have never been on land before. I cannot wait to go and walk…

After a while I got bored with just watching and jumped right into the sea…the fishes surrounded me and the dolphins…

Then there was another being, one my parents told me existed but we have never seen before because they keep away from being like us…

She was beautiful and was directly in front of me…she reached out her hands and I reached out mines too…when she touch me I felt a shock go through my body then my legs started turning to a tail like hers I looked on with my eyes as big as saucers…then I heard her voice in my head…

“Well aren’t you beautiful, the true queen of the sea…”

“Thank you, but I am no queen and you are very beautiful, but what just happened? Why did I feel the shock?”

She laughed…“So many questions little one…I have blessed you with the tail of my people…and some of our abilities…you will be able to hear things that are very far away…, and I am however the ruler of my people I wanted to meet you before you left the sea…you can call on me any time…my name is  “Adela…” I must go now Amy…all the best on your journey…goodbye!” she gave me a hug and swam away...

I swam to the surface and saw my parents waiting on the deck for me…

Oops!! They always want me to tell them when I leave the ship…

It was for my own safety, they say...
But I know they are just afraid that I will be captured...

The news of my existence has spread like wildfire...

But humans were too scared to even come close to us...

Because when they do...the sea would take them away...

Guess now is the time to face my parents...

But before I could meet the boat something grabbed my leg and pulled me down back into the water...

I was fighting with a creature that looks just like the mermaid that I just saw...

But the look on his face was totally different from hers...

He keeps pulling me down ward...

So I tried calling the sea creatures...before I could summon them I felt a hard hit on my head then...darkness...

******

Thanks for reading my story!!

Please feel free to comment and leave a vote I would very much appreciate it!

Happy reading!!

By amy-lover-of-romance