Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Amy POV

******

We finally meet Lucas palace, castle, mansion I don't know what to call it other than to tell you that it was damn huge...

Lucas open the door and stretch his hand in the car to help me out...when I got out I lifted my hands in the air and stretched then took a deep breath so nice to be out that damn car!

"You ok baby, I can give you a massage later" Lucas whispered in my ear...

"What's a massage?" I whispered back.

"You will just have to wait and find out then baby"

I turned up my nose at him, at the same time my parents and Maddie has reached the car that we were standing next to...

"You alright baby girl"asked papa

"Yes papa I am alright though my butt hurt from sitting so long"

That made every body laugh.

"Ok let me take you inside and I will let someone show your parents to their room while I show you ours.

I look up at him and smile as I hang onto his arm and we walked to the door...

Just as we pass the door a girl rushed towards Lucas hugging him...

I let out a growl and stepped away...

Maddie was right next to me.

"Who is that Maddie?"

"That is a bitch in heat..."

"She is not related to you and Lucas?"

"No Amy"

Lucas had just pushed her away but the woman came back again this time I stepped in front Lucas and grabbed her by the neck and lifted her up in the air...

Don't underestimate my size...

I am stronger than I look!

"Don't touch my mate bitch, I would break your neck without batting an eye!" I said through clenching teeth then turn around seeing the door still open and fling the garbage out the door...

"Lucas you really should not keep garbage in the house!"

Everyone that was around was looking on with shock looks on their faces, well except for my parents the know me too well, some of the wolves was smirking...well the males...even Lucas has a look between shock and awe...

"Now if I remembered correctly someone promise me a massage" I said while slinging on to Lucas arm again...

"That was fucking hot baby" then an image of him lifting me up and taking off running up the stairs flash in my head.

"Ohhh what is stopping you?"

"My father"

"Your wh...?"

Just then a man as big as Lucas was walking towards us with a beautiful woman holding his hand.

"Lucas he is almost as big as you"

"He can hear you baby" he laugh and I blushed

"Dad this is Amy, my mate I am sorry for not informing you of our arrival but we been traveling for a while and I wanted Amy to rest first"

"She is as beautiful as I remembered Lucas" he said looking at me in awe...

"She is beautiful"

"Would you stop talking about me like I am not here?"

"And she got a mouth of knives on that pretty face Lucas, I am sorry Amy but you are really beautiful, like a doll so I had to compliment my son on his beautiful mate and you Amy on being so beautiful, you can call me Leo"

"It's a pleasure to meet you Leo and now I know where Lucas gets his built from" I said with a smile
The woman next to Leo smiled she looked so much like Lucas or must I say Lucas looks so much like her.

"And you must be Lucas mother, I can see where he gets his good looks from..."

"Thank you my dear it's a pleasure to finally meet my son's mate...we have been waiting for a while for you to finally come to the Kingdom, I am Khyati" she said then came over to hug me...she seems friendly enough but her eyes Hmmm she seems to have a lot on her mind because she had sad eyes.

I smile with her and hug her back...

"Ok Lucas you can take you mate we will discuss things when you get her settled"

"Yes father, I was planning to have dinner with everyone, and for Amy to be introduced to everyone including my second in command and so on"

"Ok we will see you at dinner then, I will mind link the wolves to meet us in the dining hall tonight"

"Thanks father"

With that we started walking up the stairs I turn around and give everybody a wave, Maddie had my parents walking in the other direction, we went to Lucas room he promise to give me and my parents a tour or have Maddie do it tomorrow when I am not to tired.

Got to put it to all the travelling...

"Wow!" I said as I enter the room.

"You can fit a house in here Lu and it's so beautiful"

"The perks of being the king baby"

"Hmmm I would ask for you to show me around but I can do with a shower"

"This way baby want me bathe with you?"

"Yes and you did promise me a massage!"

He lifted me off my feet and I squealed because he threw me over his shoulder just like the image that was flashed in my head earlier...

"Damn you have a nice ass, I have to remember to take a bite out of them"

I said and Lu laugh...

"Bite all you want baby...just except me to return the favor as well"

When we meet the bathroom Lu put me down and helped me stripped, I helped him too...

******************

This chapter is for Maddie and Sophia, though the have gone missing on me🥰🥰

*******************

Please remember to vote and leave a comment!!!

Thank you!!!😍