Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Amy POV

*******

We have been travelling for almost two days now...

Some of my water friends are following us... 

Some dolphins are very close to the ship...we have stopped a little because we wanted to enjoy the waters a little bit more...papa said we will meet land in a couple more hours...

As I sat with my legs in the water...I felt a vibration in the water...it felt like something was happening...I saw the dolphins that were near the boat were telling me to get away! Get away!...as they swam away as fast as they could in the other direction...

"Momm!!..dad!!!...something is happening under the water the dolphins keep telling me to get away...I am going down to see what is causing the problem..."

"Are you sure, Am? Because the always keep us safe maybe we should listen to them and move the boat..." said my mom.

"Your mother is right sweet cheeks, the have warn us in the past, it has to be something out of the ordinary for them to behave like that"

"Dad I am afraid if we start up the ship again and make noise we will attract whatever is down there and I have met all of the water creatures so it cannot be that bad...right?

"Amy it could be a mystical beast, remember when we met one of those you had a hard time controlling it!!!"

"Mom I cannot risk you and papa getting hurt...I felt the vibration and I know it's something that will attack if we move the ship...I know it will....I feel it...!!!" I scream because I have a terrible feeling whatever it is...we have sailed into its territory and it's not happy...before I can say any more the ship starts shaking like big waves are shaking it but...there aren't any waves...

I looked at my parents...before walking backward and making a flip into the water I heard my parents scream for me...but I had to keep them safe...they are all I have got and I would be damned if I sat and watched anything happen to them...

When I entered the water I felt the vibration...then opened my arms and waited...I looked around but saw nothing out of the ordinary, just that there was not a fish or any other water animal in sight...that cannot be right...then I heard a groan behind me...

I slowly turned around not to make it more agitated...

If you asked me this is the ugliest yet beautiful and definitely the largest beast that I have ever seen in the waters...