Chapters 9

Chapter 9

Amy POV

*******

When I open my eyes I was rapped in a blanket sleeping on Lucas...

I tried to move but my body hurt like hell...

Aches every where in places that I didn't know could hurt... I tried moving again but Lucas pulled me closer to him...damn...my god I wanted to pee so bad...if he don't let go soon I will piss myself...

I Could see it was early morning...how long did I sleep for...

I try moving again but couldn't even shift because Lucas had me in a arm lock now...but I wanted to pee so bad don't think about pee...shit!...don't think of how my bladder is so full...frig!... this was not working...it makes me want to pee even more...

"Lucas baby"

No reply

"Lucas if you don't loose me I might pee on you!" I screamed
That woke him up...

"Sorry baby"

"It's ok now take me to the toilet I don't think I can walk, my body hurts and I think if I tried I might fall on my face"

I Saw him smirk...

"What you smiling about?"

"I love how you say what is on your mind baby"

"Ohh"

He picked me up like a baby and took me to the bathroom and waited for me to pee...damn I was sore...hmmm I don't give a shit that he stayed...I mean he already saw my hu ha already what else is there to hide and I am naked...

"I think you broke my private part"

Now he let out a belly full laugh...

"What?"

He pick me up again and took me back to bed...while he was still smiling.

"Gosh I never know what will come out of that mouth of yours" he said.

I smiled then asked him what I had on my mind...

"When can we do that again?"

"Do what baby"

"Fuck"

"Hmm you have only been with me for a day and you can already swore?"

"Answer me"

"Maybe in a couple days when your body heal...though we might be travelling so till we get back to my home"

"Will you give me kisses?"

"Anytime you want"

"Was I your first too?"

"Yes Amy"

Now I had a big smile on my face as he give me a kiss on my head...

"Your parent heard you screaming the house down baby"

"Ohh my god...my parent!"

"Yes parents the must think I was murdering you with how vocal you where, though I love it very much, can't wait to make you scream again baby"

I blushed and give him what I thought was a sexy smile...then
I got up from the bed this time by myself and my knee buckle almost landed on my ass but Lucas was so fast to grab me...

"Where you going?"

"The must be worried, I mean my parents, let me shower and go meet them"

"Ok but let me carry you ok"

"How long will my legs be like this"

"Hmmm a hot shower might help baby to loosen your muscles and help you feel better"

We took a shower washing each other...I made sure to touch every where tracing his tattoos and rubbing him all over watching his hard rod between us...I was so curious that i started rubbing him to see his reaction he groan and kissed me so hard while I continued to rub him up and down... he had his hand over mines guiding me to how he liked it...I continued to rub him till he came in my hand...

When we finish the shower with Lucas washing me back and sucking on my breast and kissed me till I came without him even touching between my legs...he made me feel things that I never felt before...

When we came out the shower I saw the tattoos that started at my neck, though Lucas was right because the tattoo was big and now covered my body like his it was beautiful with the wolves and vines and moon I wanted to watch it and study it for a while but Lucas reminded me that my parents are waiting downstairs...So we then put on our clothes and went downstairs...

By then I was feeling alright just as Lucas said I was able to walk on my own though between my leg still did hurt a bit...

But it reminded me of Lucas every time I moved so I smile... 

Thinking how the big man had to take his time and tired so hard not to hurt me...

But you can't stop the Inevitable guess...

I will forever cherish that memory in my mind...

Pictures of him above me flashed in my head and I heard growl...

I look over at him and give him a wink and smile while he looks like he is debating where if he should throw me over his shoulder because that was the next image I saw in my mind and blushed again...walking a little faster before we never make it to see my parents.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hello my lovely people if you like my story please remember to vote and leave a comment!!

Happy reading!!!

By amy-lover-of-romance