Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Amy POV

*******

When it was time to leave the ship I didn't want to...

Even though this was not the first time we have been to land...but I would usually stay on the ship...

I begged my parents to let me stay on the ship as they went and looked after our living quarters...

Several years ago I found a ship at the bottom of the sea and it had a big box with gold coin as papa called them...he told me if we go on land again it will make us rich whatever that means...all I was concerned about is the ship and all that I found...it was exciting to find so many different things...

You can not blame a girl for liking shiny things...

I was curious though as I looked out the ship window...I noticed a lot of people would stop and watch the ship...

Some of them even had a scared expression on their face as they spotted our ship...hmm I wonder how they will react when they do see me...

When my parents returned they told me they had settled everything and now it was time to leave the ship...

I almost begged them not to go but for some reason they insisted and they said tomorrow is my birthday and they wanted us to celebrate it in our new home.

It was night fall when we reached our new home. It was beautiful...mama had given me a big cloak that covered half of my face and hid my hair...the dress was similar to me...guess it's for nobody to really notice us...

But people still stare when we are walking down the streets...I would peep at them from under the cloak...thank god we met the house...we got inside and closed the door I rushed to the nearest chair and threw myself on it...

"Well that was intense, how are we supposed to live here if humans keep staring at us like that? I can not even dress properly...I have to wear this stupid cloak!" I whispered but I knew they heard me...

"We aren't here for them...we are here for a reason and you will find out soon enough" said my dad

"I don't care what your reasons are, I want to go back to the ship!!"

"Amy, would you please give this a chance for us?"

I Looked at both of them...

"If it wasn't important we would not bring you to land"

"Ok I will give this one week and if I see no reason to stay I want you to take me back, promise me?"

"We promise you but something will happen, we just don't know when... let me show you your room ok?"

I nodded and mama took me up to my room...and left...but later that night I heard some noise so got up trying to make as little noise as possible to go see what was the matter...when I came out of my room I could hear my parents talking...

"We need to tell her Eva" I heard papa say....

"I know Edward but...how are we supposed to tell her that the Alpha is real?"

Alpha??....from the stories??

"We need to tell her the truth...he will find her soon enough and what will we do by then?"

"Maybe we can take her out tomorrow...it's her birthday after all maybe he will come around because he knows we have left the waters"

I have had enough! time for them to come clean...

"Tell me what? And what Alpha?"

The look on my parents face was priceless...

My mom looks like she will pass out any moment now...

"Hooow lonng have you been there?" my father asked while clearing his throat...

"Long enough to ask those questions...so?"

"You should come sit here with us" said my mama, guess she finally caught her level...

So I went down and sat opposite them...

"Well Amy it's something that took place when you were little...that is why we had to make the sea our home, the stories we told you are true and it was foreseen by a great wizard...when you were born he appear and told us...and some of the maids that was around spread the news...it spread so fast that the different alphas came to take you away from us...as it was stated that you will make the alpha strong...but you see one of those alpha was the king and his son...well he is the one in the wizard prediction...we know it was him because his fire started consuming him when he and his father came but your little hands were able to cool the fire down and stop it completely...so his father sent us to sea and told us to come back when you were eighteen..."

Now I wanted to scream...pass out...I don't know what the hell I was feeling just completely frozen inside out...

"You brought me back because of the alpha's son?" now tears were falling and I am one that never cried...

My parents looked panicked as they both rushed toward me hugging me tight...

"We don't have a choice baby, he would come for you no matter where you are..." said my dada

"We will all get through this together honey" said my mama

I hug them tighter...hoping that this alpha is really worth my freedom...because that is what he will be taking from me...I was free at sea...

And I wanted love as my parents...will he be able to give me that?... I have not had many encounters with any other being other than the animals at sea...I hardly even saw humans...how do they expect me to love this alpha...at least I know where I stand...and I can always get away back to the sea if he is not what I want...

With that in mind I kissed my parents for the second time and got in bed.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Thanks for the votes!! Please feel free to comment and leave a vote at the end since it all adds up...

The next Chapter is for my friend Madhu!!! Lots of love!!!