Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Amy POV

******

Author's Note: it's important please read!!!

Please remember that Amy has been living at sea and does not have any physical contact with anyone except her parents...she didn't know certain things because she was not taught...hence she is not stupid but will learn as time goes on when it comes to Male and female relationships..

Also if you are not comfortable with sexual content please don't read the chapter...although it do tell of how the build their relationship and how Amy learn certain things...

*******

When we got to the room the only place we could have sat was the bed so I let go of his hand and walked to the bed climbing on it and sat waiting for him to come...

But he just stood there looking at me...

So I patted the bed...he continued to watch me for several seconds then he came and sat next to me...

"Will it hurt?"

"Will what hurt?"

"Mating? I mean my mom looked scared for me"

"It will but only for the first time, after that you will enjoy it"

"What will you have to do?"

He cleared his throat...

"Um..."

"Is it so hard? Then show me?"

"Amy...! I can not show you now...I don't think you are ready for that as yet"

"But you did kiss me Lucas, I always wanted to be kissed, maybe curious since my parents usually give each other little kisses, nothing like the way you kiss me though...kiss me again..."

"Baby if I kiss you again, we are going to do things that you are not ready for"

Hmm I wanted a kiss so I climb him saddling his hips and kissed him...just like he did downstairs...he held my hips...then I felt something poking my butt through his pants...so I stop kissing him and raise up...looking to see what is so hard...it wasn't there before...

He chuckled as he looked at me...I looked at his pants then looked up back at him when he laughed...hmm...while I was looking at him I grabbed what was poking me...now Lucas groaned and grabbed my hand...

"Don't do that"

"Do what? This?" and I squeezed it...

He pulls my hands away, flipping us over so that he is on top of me...I liked it...as I wrap my legs around him pulling him down even more...

"You don't even know what you are doing Amy, you can get hurt"

"Didn't you say that you would not hurt your mate?"

"Ohh but not like that" he said then push one of his hands in my pants holding my privates rubbing it through the slit...a sound left my lips...I didn't know that touching there can feel so good...I was wet down there that has never happen before...he rub me several times then push one of finger in me...it sting but felt good at the same time...