44

"Daddy?", Antonio asked. Enzo turned to the back to see his son, "Yes?". "Can we get ice cream, please?", He asked. "When we get to the cinema", Enzo said and turned back to face the road in front of me. The children in the back seat let out a happy squeal and he chuckled.

Just he like he promised, he was taking them to the cinema to watch a movie. He wasn't really interested in the kind of movie they wanted to watch but he wanted to keep a close watch on them.

They got to the cinema and he parked the car in a secluded place. He wasn't ready to entertain the paparazzi and their stupid questions about his children's mother. "Uncle", Alexi called him. "Yes?", Enzo turned to face him. "Can you help me tie my shoes laces?", He asked sweetly. Enzo raised a brow with an amused smile. "I thought I taught you how to tie your shoe laces", he said. Alexi pouted, "I forgot". The triplets laughed at him and he rolled his eyes.

"It's not like you guys can tie your shoe laces", he said to his friends. "Yes, we can", Andrea said to him. "It's not a crime to forget. Let me tie it for you", Enzo said abd crouched down to help Alexi. Alexi spotted the eagle tattoo on Enzo's neck. "Uncle, what's this?", He asked as he placed his hand on the tattoo. "It's like a drawing", Enzo said as he stood up. "Really? It's awesome, I want one too!", Alexi said. "You want what?", Antonio asked. "Uncle's drawing", Alexi said. Enzo shook his head and faced all of them.

"Let's go in. Hold one another's hand", he said. They all held another and followed after their father into the cinema. "This place is awesome!", Andrea squealed. "Uncle, I want your drawing", Alexi whined. "I want Daddy's drawing two!", Alessa said. "Me two", her brothers said. Enzo shook his head in amusement, "Kids, you'll get my drawing when you grow up". "I'm already grown up", Antonio said. "No you're not", Alessa said to him. "I'm older than you", he said. "Only by five minutes", she retorted.

Whenever the four if them argued, Enzo would find himself listening in amusement and not bother to interfere. They were smart for their age, anyone could tell by the way they behaved.

After buying them ice cream and popcorn, he led them to the ticket booth. "What do you guys want to watch?", He asked them. "Titanic!", Alexi yelled. How old are you?, Enzo rolled his eyes. "You're too young", he said and Alexi pouted. "Ice age", Antonio said. "No, Moana", Alessa send. "No, Rio", Andrea said. They continued to argue until Enzo decided to pick Moana. There was no kissing or sexual content in the animation movie.

"After Moana, if you guys aren't too sleepy and it isn't too dark, we'll watch another movie", Enzo told them. "Yay!", They squealed happily. Then Andrea ran forward. "Figlio, smettila di correre", Enzo said abd sighed. Andrea stopped running and turned around to see his family. They were a little far from him. "Scusa papà!", He apologized. He was about to turn around when he bumped into something hard and fell on his head.

"Oh my God, I'm sorry", Arieon said abd crouched down to pick up the little boy that bumped into her. "Aww, this boy is so cute", Tiffany said as she looked at the cute boy. Arieon's eyes widened as she looked at the boy's gray eyes. "What's your name, little boy? Are you lost?", Madison asked him. "My daddy said I should tell people I don't know my name", Andrea said to them.

That can't be her, Enzo frowned as he approached them. He couldn't her face because her hair was covering it. "Andrea", he called.

Arieon's heart raced as she heard a voice she never thought she'd hear in her life again. "Yes papà!", Andrea said and ran to his father. Arieon stood up straight and her eyes locked with the familiar pair of gray eyes she missed so much.

Breaking the eye contact, Enzo turned to his son. "Stop running in public places, let's go", he said to him. Arieon's heart clenched as she watched them turn around to leave. Antonio looked back at the woman with blue eyes and he narrowed his eyes. She looks like our mommy in the portrait, he thought.