33

Enzo wasn't the happiest person today. His mind was too far away and he had a very distant and cold look on his face. Last night, Arieon decided to wait for him but he didn't come home until midnight. She was already asleep in their bedroom when she came and he left the room very early in the morning before she could wake up.

"Do you know where Enzo is?", She asked Agatha. They were having breakfast in the dining room. "He should be at work. I saw him leave very early in the morning. He didn't even wait to eat breakfast", Agatha answered with a sigh.

On this particular day, Enzo wasn't the Enzo everyone knew. He'd become cold, distant and closed off. Everyone was hurting from the death of his sister but he was the one affected the most.

Arieon let out a sigh of defeat, "I don't know what I'm going to do about him". "You could visit him", Agatha suggested. "I didn't even know he worked other than being a Mafia Don", Arieon said. Agatha chuckled, "Only the Mafia world knows he's a Mafia. Outside, he's the hot Multi billionaire CEO of A's Enterprise".

Arieon was impressed by Enzo's achievement that she came to realize that she didn't know anything about Vincenzo at all.

"Maybe you should pay a visit to him in the office?", Agatha asked. "I don't know. I don't even know where his company is", Arieon answered. "Alberto can take you. Enzo went alone", Agatha told her. She let out a sigh, "Okay. Let me get dressed".

Agatha nodded, "I'll get Alberto for you". Arieon nodded and they finished their food before parting ways.

Arieon got dressed in a red sundress that stopped a few inches above her knees and had a deep V neck but it didn't show much cleavage. She let her hair down so it would cover her cleavage.

She paired the dress with a pair of black flats. She grabbed her phone and walked out of the room. She met Agatha downstairs. "You look beautiful", Agatha said to her. Arieon smiled, "Thank you".

They walked out of the mansion, Alberto was standing outside waiting for her. "Update me about everything as soon as possible", Agatha told her. "will do", she said before getting into the car.

Alberto drove her to the company and parked in the private parking lot beside Enzo's Lamborghini. "This place is beautiful", Arieon said as they walked into the large building. Everywhere was large and the interior design was magnificent. The artwork and figurines were amazing.

"Good morning, Alberto", Linda greeted with a warm smile. "Buongiorno anche a te, caro", Alberto greeted her. She turned to Arieon. "Buongiorno, signorina. Come posso aiutarla??", She asked. Arieon sheepishly smiled, "I'm sorry, I don't understand Italian".

Linda chuckled, "My bad. My name is Linda Martini, I'm Mr. Armani's Personal Assistant". Arieon felt a little tinge of jealousy in her chest. The woman standing in front of her was a walking goddess compared to her.

Maybe it was a bad idea coming here, she thought. "I'm Arieon Armani, Enzo's wife", she said. Linda's eyes widened and then a large smile overtook her face. "I know that Mr. Armani got married but I've never seen his wife. My, my. You are so beautiful", she said.

"Thank you", Arieon blushed. "With that being said, Linda please take Arieon to Enzo", Alberto said. Linda nodded, "Yes, Alberto". She turned to Arieon, "Please follow me".

The two women entered the elevator and she closed the door. "I must say this again, you really are beautiful", Linda said. "I'm flattered, Linda. You are really beautiful and I feel inferior to you, honestly", Arieon said and she let out a laugh. "Thank you for your compliment. Mr. Armani is very lucky to have you", Linda said.

"Thank you", Arieon smiled. The elevator stopped and they walked out. "Would you like me to follow you?", Linda asked. Arieon shook her head, "I'll be fine". "Okay, his office is the last door down", Linda said. "Thank you", Arieon said and Linda turned around to leave.