9

Everyone here was wearing red or black. The women's dresses screamed money and so was their makeup. At first, Arieon felt out of place but when she saw how some of them looked like plastic dolls, she felt comfortable in her own skin.

"You look beautiful", a woman approached her. She looked like model even though she was old. "Thank you. You look exquisite too. Is that necklace Tiffany's?", Arieon asked. The woman chuckled and nodded, "I love their brand of jewelries mostly". Arieon nodded in agreement, "They are very artistic".

"You're a very smart woman, Mrs. Armani", the woman said. "Please call me Arieon", Arieon told her with a smile. "I'm Mrs. Rossi but you can call me Milani", she said and Arieon nodded.

"Where's your husband?", She asked. "He went to make a call", Arieon said and she nodded. "How are you liking Italy?", Milani asked her as she flagged down a waiter. "It's a beautiful place", Arieon said as they picked a glass of champagne from the tray the waiter was holding.

"You'll enjoy yourself here", Milani said. Enzo walked back into the hall and went to meet Arieon where he told her to see. "Good evening, Milani", he greeted the elderly woman. She smiled warmly at him, "Hello dear. It's been a long time since I've see you". He grinned, "You've become more beautiful, or is it my eyes?".

Arieon raised a brow at him while Milani let out a laugh. "Thank you sweetheart", she said. "I'm sorry I have to steal my wife away but I need to talk to her", he told her as he wrapped his arms around Arieon's waist.

"Enjoy yourselves", Milani waved them off. He nodded and pulled Arieon away to another direction. "What do you want?", She asked as she downed the glass of champagne. "I'm bored", he admitted sheepishly. "And my feet are killing me but we can't help it, can we?", She shrugged.

"You seem to be mixing well with everyone", he said to her. A waiter offered him wine and he accepted while Arieon handed him her empty cup telling him a 'thank you'.

"What do you people do at this events?", She asked him. He downed his drink, "Talk about business. Make allies and drink". She give him a sour look and he shrugged. "What else am I supposed to say again? Some of us host events like this for celebrations", he added.

For the rest of the night, they were entertained by couples coming to meet them to talk.

At a point, Enzo went outside to make another call while Arieon sat down at a table drinking her forth cup of champagne. She was already getting tipsy but she loved the taste of the drink so she couldn't stop.

"Hello beautiful", she looked up to see a blonde man smiling at her. He was cute with bright grin eyes and baby pink lips. He wasn't as cute as Enzo, though. She frowned as she just realized what she thought.

"Hey", she waved at him with a smile. "What are you doing here all alone?", He asked her. "Just chilling and trying not to get bored", she shrugged and hiccupped a little making him chuckle.

"Want to have a dance with me?", He asked her. She nodded and stood up. "I'm bored", she said. "I advice you to step away from my wife, Romeo", Enzo said as he approached them. Romeo's eyes widened as his eyes landed in the necklace in her neck. Damn, he was finte for.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Armani", he apologized and walked away. Arieon pouted and turned to face the man that ruined her chance to have fun. "You're mean", she hit his arm but he didn't flinch making her groan in annoyance.

"You're a married woman, you're not supposed to mingle with unmarried men", he scolded her. She snorted, "You didn't know you were married when you were flirting and dancing with other beautiful women".

An amused smirk formed on his lips as he grabbed her by her waist and pulled her towards him. A gasp left her mouth as she collided with his chest. "Are you jealous?", He asked her.

He leaned closer so that their faces were only few centimeters apart and she was able to inhale his minty breath. She was never this close with any man but her tipsy state couldn't care less.

"I'm not jealous. How could I be?", She scoffed and placed her hands in his chest. Anyone passing by this couple would think they were about to have sex right there and then.

"Are you sure you're not jealous?", He asked her teasingly. She rolled her eyes, "How will I be jealous if those beautiful women you mingle with. I have self respect while they just throw themselves at you".

This woman was something else. He took another glass of champagne. He was going to need it if he was going to deal with her.

The party was coming to an end and everyone was either getting drunk or going home. "Let's go home", Enzo told Arieon who was busy downing her eleventh cup of the hour. "Nooo!", She whined as he took the cup away from her.

Enzo wasn't totally drunk but Arieon was more than drunk. They needed to get home or else they would be stuck here. "Let's stay here and play!", She squealed as she pinched his arm. He sighed and stood up. At least his five senses were working even though he was tipsy.

He brought out his phone and quickly dialed his driver to come and get them. "Come on, Arieon get up", he turned to the woman who was already drinking another cup of champagne. She hiccupped and stood up reluctantly. She stumbled as she took the steps forward and almost face planted the ground if he didn't catch her.

"My feet hurt", she whined. He quickly carried her in bridal style and made his way out of the hall before that alcohol invaded his senses. He spotted his car and walked towards it. Alberto, got out if the driver's seat and went to open the back seat for him.

"Thank you", Enzo said and placed Arieon inside before getting in. Alberto nodded and closed the door before getting into the driver's seat and starting the car.

"Enzo", Arieon called making Enzo turn to look at her. "What?". "Do you like chocolate?", She asked and a chuckled left his lips. Drunk Arieon was his favorite character now.

"Yes, I love chocolate", he said and she grinned. "Me too!", She said. She raised her left leg and placed it on his lap. His eyes landed on her exposed thigh and his jaw clenched. They were so attractive and begging for his hands to caress them.

No Vincenzo, not now!

He sighed and turned his attention to the window. This is going to be a painfully long ride.

"We're home, Capo", Alberto announced as he parked the car in front of the mansion. Enzo internally thanked God as they got out of the car. He was thankful that Arieon didn't have that much weight or else, he wouldn't be able to carry her up the stairs.

"Let's go to your room", she whined and he frowned. "Why?", He asked as he approached her room. The alcohol was already invading his senses. "I want to see it", she pouted.

He didn't know what happened but he found himself taking her to his room. He opened the door and walked in. "Your room is like you", she said as he dropped her on the bed. He sighed as he laid down beside her.

Not knowing what got into her, she unstrapped her heels and climbed the bed to straddle him. On instinct, Enzo sat up straight. "What are you doing?", He asked. "Let's have sex", she said.

"Sorry, love. Not today", he told her and tried to get her off him but instead she rubbed herself against him causing him to stiffen. "Don't you want me?", She looked up at him through her long eyelashes and pushed out her lower lip.

That was enough to make him hard. "Fuck it", he groaned and smashed his lips on hers as all his self control vansihedy into thin air.