19

"You don't look good", Agatha said to Arieon who was breathing heavily. She was still laying in the bed holding the covers close to her. "I'm good, I'm just cold", she answered. Understanding that it's already November, Agatha nodded.

"If you need anything, I'll be in the kitchen", she said and Arieon nodded. As Agatha left, she got out if bed and ran to the bathroom. She knelt in front of the toilet and vomited out her stomach's content.

"This is horrible", she gagged as she stood up. She continued to gag until she stopped before brushing her teeth.
After taking a bath and dressing in a pair of blue jeans and a white shirt, she braided her hair and walked out of her room.

"You're okay?", Agatha asked as she walked into the kitchen. Arieon nodded, "it's just a random cold". Agatha nodded and handed her a plate filled with omelettes and bacon. "Thank you", Arieon told her as she went to sit by he island.

"How's everything with Enzo?", Agatha asked her as she sat in front of her with a plate of her own. Arieon smiled at the fact that Agatha was ready to eat with her.

"Everything is fine", she said. Agatha chuckled and shook her head, "Between him and I, who's the closest to you?". "It's obviously you", Arieon said. "Then talk to me. It's like you're in a box of your own and you shut everyone out", Agatha told her.

Arieon sighed. "It's just that Enzo is being difficult", she said as she eat. "How?", Agatha asked. "I've never dated anyone before", Arieon admitted. "But if this is how a relationship is, then I'll be damned before I have one", she said. Agatha laughed and shook her head at her friend.

"Do you love him?", She asked. Arieon laughed at her question. "I don't and I won't", she said and Agatha frowned. "Why?", Agatha asked. "He's too much for me to handle", Arieon confessed. "Like how?", Agatha pressed on.

Arieon sighed and stuffed a bacon in her mouth. "He's like an unsolved mystery that I don't know how to solve. He's complicated and stubborn", she said. "But you care about him", Agatha said. "Do I?", Arieon asked herself.

Maybe she did, but she wasn't sure. "Let's leave that for now. Where is he anyways?", She asked. "Mafia stuff. He left around midnight", Agatha informed her. She frowned, "That's dangerous". Agatha shrugged and stood up with their plates, "Everything about Vincenzo is dangerous".

Arieon's phone began to ring and a smile formed on her face when she saw Lucas' name flashing on the screen.

"Hey Lucas", she answered as she picked it up. "Hey beautiful. I'm bored, you want to hang out?", He asked. "No problem, I'll meet you at McDonald's", she said. "Good idea", he said and hung up.

"If Enzo comes back, I'm hanging out with Lucas", Arieon said as she stood up. Agatha nodded, "Be careful". She nodded and walked out.

"You look cute", Lucas said as he saw Arieon walk out of the black Audi. "Thank you. It's nice to see you dressing casual again", she said as she took in his appearance. He was wearing a pair of ripped jeans with a white T shirt.

"Do you know that we're dressing the same way", he said and she squealed. "It's a very cute coincidence!", She said and he laughed. "Let's go and get something to eat", he said and she nodded.

They walked in. She went to get a table while he went to place their orders.

As she sat down, a guy approached her. "Capo said to not leave here until he says so", he said. Arieon frowned, "Why?". "French Mafia is here and they're trying to get your identity", he told her. Her heart sped up. His phone began to ring.

"Yes, Capo?", He answered it. "Hand it to her", he said. The man handed her the phone. "Enzo, don't involve me in your cat games", she said angrily. "Don't start a fight now. I'm in the middle of something important. Get your boyfriend and get the fuck out of that place now", he said.

"And if I don't?", She asked. Enzo let out an angry groan of frustration. "I swear, Arieon. It won't be a pretty thing to get kidnapped", he spat at her. She could sense how angry he was. She rolled her eyes, "Whatever".

He hung up and she stood up. "I'll get Alberto", the man said and she shook her head. "Don't worry about that. Lucas will drive", she said and he nodded.

She quickly walked to where Lucas was. He was about to order when she grabbed his shirt, "We need to get out of here now". He turned to her and frowned, "What's wrong?".

"I don't feel too good. Let's just go, everywhere is stuffy", she said and began to fake heavy breathing. His eyes widened as he held her close, "Okay, let's go".

As they walked out if the restaurant, she let out a sigh of relief. "Where should we go?", He asked her. "A hospital?", He asked. She shook her head, "A small diner". He nodded and took her to his BMW.

"I'm craving spring rolls", she blurted out and he laughed. "Let's get those then", he said as started the car.

Enzo sighed as he got into the car and began to drive. He'd been up all night trying to get to the bottom of those French Mafia trying to invade his territory.

"Why the fuck is he so damn stubborn?!", He groaned angrily as he drove down the road on high speed. Now they were trying to get his wife. "Matthew has no boundaries", he grumbled as he sped down the dirt part that led to his estate.

He drove through the gate and went to park in the garage. He saw Alberto parking the car. As he got out of the car, Arieon got out of the other car.

She looked a little pale. "You're okay. I thought you would have died", she said as she approached him. He rolled his eyes, "I can't die". She snorted, "Yeah right".

"It's nice to see you alive after your date with your boyfriend", he said as he locked the car. She glared at him, "He's not my boyfriend". He shrugged, "Whatever floats your both".

"Are you jealous?", She asked as they walked into the mansion. He let out a laugh and turned to face her, "I can never be jealous of another man that is not an inch close to my league. If I was jealous, he'd be six feet under by now". Her eyes widened. "You're horrible", she spat and he nodded.

"I've been told several times", he said. "Anyways, I'm tired. I've been awake for an unnecessarily long period of time", he said and made his way to his room. She let out an annoyed noise and made her way to her room.

"So stubborn!", She grumbled as she went to her room.

When it was evening time, she started her training lessons. Over the past three weeks, she has improved. She could throw a fork, a knife and a spoon perfectly at her aim. She could shoot a gun or sniper without much effort and she was very good at picking locks.

With much self control and seriousness, she was able to learn hand to hand combat too and this was just a recap on the things she has been taught.

"If you were being manhandled, what would you do?", Enzo asked. They were sitting on the fighting match in the gym. Well, she was laying in her back while he was sitting down. She seemed to be acting out of character so he decided to just ask her questions instead of doing practicals.

"If they were holding my neck, I'd just kick them in the shin or zipper", she said. "Or?", He asked. "I'd mostly elbow them in the jugular but I'd prefer the zipper", she said and he chuckled.

"What if you were being pinned to the floor?", He asked. "Headbutt them and kick them where the sun doesn't shine", she answered and let out a sigh. Enzo watched as she curled into a ball and held her stomach.

"Are you okay?", He asked. "Of course. I'm just peachy and I feel like puking", she said. She let out a small groan as her headed started to pound. "I think I'm going to die", she groaned and began to gag.

He quickly scooped her up in bridal style and stood up. "Let me get you something to eat", he said as he carried her out if the gym. "Nope, I just want to sleep", she groaned into his shirt and gave it a squeeze. "Are you sure?", He asked as he walked up the stairs.

"I just need sleep and I'll be fine by tomorrow", she said as he walked into her room and gently laid her on the bed. He removed her shoes and covered her with a blanket. "Please turn off the lights", she mumbled as she snuggled closer to one of the pillows.

He did as she said. "Good night", he said as he opened to the door to leave. "Goodnight", she mumbled.