96) My worth ❤️🌍 (wanda ) part 2

Thanks for help RomanoffNatasha___2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Age : 10 years

Tw : blood , mental abuse .

A/n - what the hell was that ...I completed the full story and when i published it it was just the half ..yghhh does it happen to any of u?

_________________________________________

Nat's pov :

" GUYS STOP FIGHTING ...ITS SERIOUS ..There is bad news ... She isn't dead but ..." Tony stopped..

We all looked at him shocked waiting to hear the news .

" WHAT TONY ?" Wanda yelled .

" It's that she is u conscious and very weak . She has lost a huge amount of blood . And she can die any moment . But we are trying our best .. " tony said .

Tears bursted down my eyes letting me give a muffled sob .

Wanda is crying now . She looked at tony . Her eyes were glowing .

" TONY IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO MY DAUGHTER . I WILL KILL U ALL " with that she pinned him to the wall .

" WANDA ...!! IF Y/N DIES THAT WILL U BECAUSE OF U " i yelled . I could not contain myself .

" No it's not me . Why will are u blaming me ?" Wanda asked .

" Oh u don't even realise what u have done to ur own daughter wanda . U didn't " i said .

" And to inform u wanda maximoff . Y/n tried to commit suicide before . While operating her , i saw multiple cuts formed by blade and sharp objects . U didn't look after her well " tony said ..

Wanda broke down .

" What wrong did I do vision ?" She asked vision who was completely clueless as her .

" U wanna hear what wrong u did wanda ?" I asked .

" Ye - yes " she was nervous . Her face was filled with sorrow and confusion. I was having a mixed kind of feeling . I don't know what it was . But I just want my y/n to be good as she was before .

" Can we talk in private ?" Wanda said .

" No wanda . It's not a private matter now . Everyone needs to know . What u did to a small girl " i said ..

She looked down .

" So wanda , i never thought y/n would have such a bad life being ur daughter . Anyways , let's start from beginning . When tommy and billy were born , u have abandoned her . Not physically . But from ur heart . She has to spend all time alone . Even she wanted u to play with her , sing her lullabys, cuddle with her but no . U were busy with ur sons . So she started to hate herself . A 8 year old innocent child was pushed to be matured by u . The only one she could rely on that time was me . So she became close to me .

Remember 16th July , this year . On tommy and Billy's birthday . She wanted u to pick her up . But u just showed her ur attitude in front of all of us saying

'Can't u see it's special day for ur brothers not urs'. She ran up crying . We all remember it guys .

She didn't even eat food . U know what lead to that .. her liver was destroying dat by day .. one day in my house . She fell down in floor . I took her to doctor and doctor said that . I didn't bother to tell u because u weren't bothered to take care of ur daughter .

She tried to make u feel love for her ..U know this ...This picture .. she drew of u .... But that day u pushed her away saying

"Can't u see i am busy with ur brother. ..U go now " u never tried to love her . Why? What was her fault ? She is a fucking innocent child who u pushed constantly to mature and mature . After all u did she still didn't give up . U know why ? Because she still loved u .. she still had hope from u that one day u will love her . She needed u wanda ..Every time of her life . But u pushed her away . U abandoned her . But I don't think she loves u anymore wanda . Because