88) Eye colours ❤️🌎 (lizzie ) requested

Requested by livv_05

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Age : newborn

Tw : none

_________________________________________

Lizzie's pov :

I have just given birth to a baby girl and the doctors have taken her to perform some tests ....

" We have a daughter " robbie said excited .. and I was tired after 20 hours of gruelling and painful labour ...

" Yes ...I am so happy" i said with all tiredness in my voice ...

" When will I hold my baby girl?" Robbie was being impatient ...

" They will give her to us babe...Calm down" i said and chuckled ...

I put my head on the pillow to take rest my body .... Robbie sat beside me ..

After 30 mins they gave our daughter to us ....

She was wrapped in a blanket and was so small .... I hold her and it was amazing feeling ...

She nestled in my arms and wiggled her arms and legs ...

" Wow ..She is just perfect " robbie said

" Yes and so cute " i said and kissed her head ...

" Can I hold her ?" Robbie asked

" Yes " i said and gave her to robbie .. he kissed her head and she smiled ..She didn't open her eyes yet ...

" She looks like u and that cute nose ..." Robbie said and booped my nose and baby's too..

" So any name ?" I asked

" Yes how about Ava?" Robbie asked

" No ...y/n" i said and he smiled .

" Perfect name " he said and just then y/n cried ...

I took her and she stopped ..

" So she is gonna be momma's girl I guess" i said and laughed ... And robbie whined ..

" Oops ...But she will be daddy's girl sometimes too" he said and we laughed ....

She was wiggling in my arms .... And we took a picture and post it in the instagram ...

Elizabeth . Olsen. :

                                     :

Tagged : @robbie.arnett

Liked by @chris Evans and 12,234,678

💫❤️ Blessed with a baby girl ❤️💫

Name : y/n Olsen Arnett..

Weight : 4kg 100 gm

Time : 6 a.m.

Date : 25 th june 2031...

@scarlett.johansson : wow ..Such a cute girl...I wanna meet my god daughter .❤️❤️

@florence.pugh.: omg!! I wanna hug this baby ❤️😭

@Chris.Evans : well done both of u .dhe is effin cute ❤️💫.But she looks like lil Lizzie ...@robbie.arnett has to handle two lizzies now ..🤣

@robbie.arnett : yes ...Two lizzies and her attitude 🤣🤣 ..

@Elizabeth.olsen : at least I got a player in my team ..🤣 ..Btw thank u guys ...U will meet her this weekend ..

I turned the phone off while robbie was holding our daughter .... She cried again ...

" I think she is hungry this time ..." I said and took her ...

I pulled my shirt down and exposed my breast fully ...I hold her head and moved her head toward my nipple...I put my nipple in her mouth and she sucked it slowly ... I was so happy with the skin to skin bond ...

" U are natural " robbie said ..And I smiled ..

After 45 mins she latched off and I burped her...She gave out a cute little burp ..

" Aww " i said .She opened her eyes and they were both different colours ...

Her left eye is brown and right eye is green ... I got scared

" Call the doctor babe" i said ...

" Yes uh wait " robbie said and he called the doctor ..

" What happened ?" He asked

" Uhh my daughter has one eye brown and one eye green ...How is that possible ?" I said

" Let me see" the doctor said and took y/n from me ....

" Oh nothing to worry about she is heterochromia baby ...It means a baby having different eye colours ...One from mom and another from dad ..." HE said and passed y/n to me ...he left ..

" Babe...Will everyone love y/n?" I said being worried ...

" Yes ofc ...She is unique babe ..." Robbie said and kissed mine and y/B's head ...y/n is half asleep ...So I cradled her and put her to sleep...

*Time skip*

~ one week later ~

Everyone was about to come and I have already nursed y/n and she is playing with me by wiggling her arms ...

Suddenly the bell rang ... And everyone came in ...... They saw y/ n..

"Omg..She has two eye colours ..Wow " scarlett said ..

" Yes and it's so cute wow ..Can I hold her ?" Florence asked

" Yes ofc "i said and passed y/n to Florence ...

" Hi baby girl...I am ur aunt Florence ..... And we will have much fun when. Ur momma isn't there " she said and we all laughed

Everyone took y/n and adored her ...I was wrong .everyone loves her unique eyes..

Everyone spend good quality time together ...After they left ...I was breastfeeding y/n..She looked at me with her big brown and green eyes ......

" U love the milky" i said and she smiled ..

" Aww u can have it ...It's all urs" i said and she drank it. ..

" She is so perfect ..." Robbie said

"Yes she is ." I said and we both admined her

________________________________________

Words : 816

Thanks for reading

Hope u like it