8) protective ❤️🌏 (wanda)1

Age : 1 year..

Tw:

_________________________________________

*Come here baby....Come to daddy ...Come come..."

Vision said to his 1year old daughter who was trying to walk on the garden infront their house...

His sons ,Tommy and Billy( age : 10) were playing near the tree....His wife , wanda was cooking in the kitchen and looking at them....

"Hey vision ...How are u my friend ?"
One young man called him ......

"Oh.... Jason...How are u my friend...? I am good
....Long days no see"

He got up and walked towards his friend meanwhile his daughter saw her father going away and so she tried to run ...

But she feel down and hurt her knee and got a deep cut...

She gave a loud cry......

Her brothers saw and ran towards her....And picked her up....

Vision was still talking to his friend...He did not heard her cry.... wanda suddenly noticed it from the kitchen and ran...

She took y/n from Billy ...And rocked her back and forth...

"Ok...Ok bubba don't cry ...Its ok...U are a brave girl ....U are momma's brave girl right.... Strong girls don't cry....Now ket me see where u got cut ? Tommy hold her and billy hold her hands ...I know she will throw tantrum while applying medicine so...Hold her tight"

She said and...Her sons did that...She saw the cut it was deep....

"Ok.. baby ... Its ok....The cut is deep...But it's ok...Now be a good girl...If u be a good girl mommy will give whatever u want ok...?"

Hearing that y/n put her thumb in her mouth and started to suck....While wanda applied medicine...

*These were going inside the house ...And vision is outside...*

"Ok baby it's done....Now what do u want..?" Wanda said looking up at her daughter..Who had red cheeks stained with tears...

"Boobie " y/n said and put her thumb back....

"Are u hungry ?"...

"Yes...Me hwnrgy "

Billy and tommy kissed their sister and left out to the garden...

Wanda picked up y/n... Placed her on her lap and pulled her shirt and bra down...

Y/n latched on immediately and drank momma's milk hungrily.....She was very hungry...

"She is so cute"..wanda thought while feeding her daughter...

After 45 mins ...y/n latched off ...Wanda pulled her shirt and bra back on and burped y/n...

Just then Tommy and billy came after playing...They were hungry too..So they ate waffles...

5 mins after... vision came...

All of the three glared at vision......
Although tommy and billy were calm and quiet person... they were protective of their sister... Overprotective.....

"How could u leave ur daughter and go that easily...? U are so irresponsible ...See how badly she is hurt..."

Wanda yelled at vision...

"Calm down babe...She is a child..It's normal that children will fall and get hurt..Let her grow up"
Vision said while trying to take y/n from wanda....