87) Coming out and acceptance .❤️🌎 🏳️‍🌈 (lizzie ) requested

Requested by Audreywealsey

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Age : 15

Tw : self harm

_________________________________________

Y/n's pov :

" Eat up y/n" mom said which woke me up from my dream... I was dreaming of a girl ... Her name is Lily ...I loved her immensely and we were in a relationship
But mom didn't knew ..I didn't knew if she would support me or not ...Even was scared if she throws me out of the house ..

Lily is very sweet , caring , understanding and beautiful ....And she always supports me ...We have been dating for 6 months now ... I was day dreaming about our future ...

" What happened y/n" mom again said

" Oh uh...Nothing mom..." I said and ate my breakfast ...

" Ok...So today we are having a good family day together " dad said

" Yes ..Ofc " mom said and I smiled ...I love our family day ...

" So what picture are we seeing today mom?" Alex asked

Alex is my elder brother ...He is 19 now ...

" Uh .... Wanda Maximoff ...Ur movie mama" i said

" Yes ..... " Mom said and we sat to watch down the movie ...

Suddenly lily texted . I was texting her ..

" Babe...My parents came to know about us ..And wants to talk to ur mom and dad " she texted ..

" Ok but ...I need to talk to my mom and dad ... ...I will wait babe" i texted back..

I went to mom . They paused the movie for me ..

" Mom uhh ...I need to tell u something" i said ...My hands were shaking and legs were numb ...

" Yes baby girl say" mom said ...

" Momma ... Uh...I am - i am a .....
LESBIAN" i said ...

" WHAT!!"mom and dad yelled ...Alex looked at me with horror filled eyes ...

" Yes and uh ...I am dating lily for 6 months " i said

" WHAT THE FUCK" mom yelled and grabbed my hands ....

" Ouch mom" i said but she hold it tighter ..

" U can't be lesbian ...If u are then get out of our house " mom yelled ...

" Mom...Why can't u support me ...It's hormonal" i said

" No sorry we can't ...And u go to ur room...U ate grounded and u will marry a man" mom said and I ran to my room ...And locked the door ...I cried ..

Lizzie's pov :

Just as y/n ran off.....I got Kathryn's call . She was coming to our house ... As soon as kathryn rang the bell ...I opened the door ...

" What happened liz ...U seem off?" She asked me ..

" Yes ...Uh" i said her the whole story ...

" Liz ...U did a blunder ... I did the same thing which resulted my first daughter to commit suicide " kathryn said with tears ..

" But u said she -" i said and was cut off by kathryn ..

" I had to say the lie ...She commitee suicide ...she came out as lesbian and no one of us supported and - and I lost my baby girl" kathryn cried ...

My tears ran down...

" Lizzie ..We can't loose our daughter .." robbie said ..

" Yes mom...Please help y/n ..She needs u the most now and us ..I don't wanna loose my baby sister ." Alex said ..

" Shit !!" I mumbled ....Kathryn and I talked about lot of stuffs about lgtbq ...

I did research for 2 hours and robbie and alex joined ...

* Time skip *

" It's not her fault " i said and I ran up...

I knocked on her door ...

" Hey baby girl. ...It's mama open the door " i said but no response .. i now got scared and told robbie

"Babe ...Open the door " and he opened it
After many tries...

I saw no one in the room...I went to the bathroom and what I saw made me gasp ... She was cutting her hands with blade ..

" Baby" i said and took her blade off ..

"I wanna die mom...I wanna die ...U don't support me neither dad or alex ...U are the most important to me ...But u hurt me ...I wanna die " y/n said ...I felt guilt about it ...

I hugged her tight ...

" See baby let's bandage this and talk " i said

" No" she said with much anger ..Robbie was going to say something but I stopped him ...I kissed y/n 's head and she put her face into my chest ...

I took medicines and bandages and put them on y/n's cuts .....

I made her sit and took a long deep breath ...... I said her what kathryn said .

" See baby girl... I didn't know about this things a lot...I researched about it and it's hormonal ....I got it baby girl....And we support u .....And u can date lily ...We support u a lot ... " I said

" And u can't cut ur hands and legs ...We love u and we can't loose u..We had u after 3 years of trying and always wished for a girl ...And u came into me ...I am so proud of u " i said and hugged her ..She hugged me back ...y/n looked at robbie and alex ..

" Yes we support u too baby girl" robbie said and hugged us .. we all hugged ..

" Ok mama , dada and bro..Thanks for supporting " y/n said

" So did u kiss her ?" Alex asked

Y/n blushed ....

" Yes" she said ..

" Omg!! And anything more ?" I asked

" No mama just kisses ..." Y/n said ...

" So can we see a movie ?" Alex asked

" yes ofc .... " I said and we went down ....
And sat down ... We saw a movie ...y/n felt asleep in my arms ...

I kissed her head and she snuggled .... I wrapped my arms and mumbled .

" My baby girl "

________________________________________

Words : 1002

Thanks for reading

Hope u like it Audreywealsey