32) caught ❤️🌏( lizzie ) requested

Requested by blaze_babie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Age : 16

Millie bobby Brown's age : 21

Tw: smut , ...🙄😅(a/n i am a lil shy ....Umm but still)

________________________________________

Y/n's pov :

It was 7 a.m. in the morning and I woke up because I have mom was going out today ...Hi I am y/n elizabeth Olsen arnett.i assume she has already gone out . Anyways ...So.i called Millie ...Yes Millie bobby brown ...I have huge crush on her .She is mom's co- star . So she comes often to our house and she knows how to unlock the password to enter out house...I called her.

M = Millie , y= y/n..

M = hi

Y = hi ..Umm i was wondering if u are coming to my house today..Mom is not home...I am bored so I want to play with u .Or chat

M= yeah ok...I will come by 11 a.m.

Y = yeah so have lunch here

M = yeah yeah ok...Ok...Bye

Y = bye...

I cut the call .

I went down and got something for breakfast . And went up to my room . I saw a movie ...So that my time was spend .

~ At 11 a.m.~

Someone knocked my room door and I saw Millie ...

"Hi come " i said ...

She came and sat beside me...

"So what do u wanna talk about ?" Millie said..

"Anything...So how's ur shooting going?" I ask...

"Well great.."

We continued to talk . Millie and I laughed a lot and she came closer to me...Our lips were just an inch away . I looked at her eyes and her lips ...She nodded . I closed the gap . We kissed sweet at first ...But then it became heated ....She sat on my lap without breaking the kiss . She started to grind on my thigh...Her clothed sex rubbed my things . My jeans...She took my cloth off and hers too...I backflipped her and she was now down . I went up on her and trailed my kisses on her neck..I found her sweet spot as she moaned ...I missed the valley of her breast and then I took her bra off and sucked her nipple while massaging the others . Her nipples perked for my touch . I kissed down her stomach. And took her pants and pantes off . Her sex was wet...

"Already so wet " i said and kissed her clit .

"Umm...So good" she said then my tongue circled her clit ...

"Tongue ?fingers? Or dick?" I ask...

"Fingers " she said ...I sucked my fingers and then put it on her clit slowly running and spreading her wetness .

"Umm...I need u" she said...I plunged my two fingers in harshly ...

"Fuck...!" She moaned ..

I pumped my fingers faster and faster.

"On more.." she said and i smirked and plunged another finger into her wet pussy .

"Ummm...Fuck" she moaned .

I did it faster and faster until her walls started to clench .

"Baby i am.gonna cum" she said between her moans .

"Go for it...Do it for daddy " i said and she came all over my fingers . I pulled them out and sucked them clean....

"Mm..U taste like heaven" i said which made her blush...

Just the someone opened the door .

"Y/n bub..U awake?" Mom said and got in..

Millie was naked while i was half naked ...I didnt know mom was home .

"Omg...!! Sorry...I am going out..Omg !!" She said and left...I look at millie and millie looked back in fear .We got dressed....But i said ..

"I love u millie....i am sorry but i know " u said...But she cut u off by a kiss

"Dont worry . I love u too baby ...." She said ...And we got down where mom was waiting ...

We sat down opposite to her . She looked at us...But she was cool ...I was shocked ...

" Y/n...Ok i accept ur love for Millie . I want u to be happy ..But u know sex is illegal until u are 18 . So no more sex. " She said sternly .

"Millie , if u love my daughter genuinely . It's ok...I am here..I love u a lot ..U are a great person...But if u are playing with her heart...I will not spare u...I am telling it...And no more sex until y/n is 18 " mom said to Millie .

"I assure u Lizzie aunt . I love y/n genuinely and I will never hurt her..." She said...

"Yes mom and I love Millie ...No more sex until 18 i got u" i said to mom holding her hand .

"So congratulations ...!! How good kisser is y/n?" Mom asked Millie while side hugging her .

"She is the best..They way she kisses and give me pleasure just wow.." Millie said and they both laughed .

"Mom !! Millie ...Please stop "i said while blushing ...

"Yeah yeah...Now u are blushing " mom said ...And they both laughed..

So mom accepted it and it was good...

I am happy

_________________________________________

Words : 827

Hope u love it...

Thanks for reading ❤️🌏