15) why momma kiss him?❤️🌏( lizzie)

Age : 2 year...

Tw: none..

_________________________________________

Y/n's Pov :

I am very happy with my momma and dada...They love me so much and I love them too...My momma is Elizabeth Olsen and my dada is Robbie Arnett...They both are famous...I want to be like my momma. She takes me to the set everyday and there i play with rose...She is scar aunt's daughter and we olay with each other a lot..She is 5 year older than me. I love her a lot...Scar aunt is my godmother and I love her too...Everyday i go to set and play with them ...I love paul uncle , chris Evans uncle , RDJ uncle and sebs uncle , tom uncle, anthony uncle and spidy uncle . They all love me... I hug them each day . There are Florence aunt , cobie aunt , and brie aunt too. I always stick to them whenever my momma is busy.

"Baby we will be late. Babe can u dress her up?" Momma said to dada...

"Yeah babe sure..." He said and kissed momma ....

"Yayy. Daddy kissed momma" i giggled ...

"Aww u love when I kiss momma?" Daddy asked...

" Yes daddy ...me know u love momma and momma love u" i said ....

Momma kissed my belly ....And daddy kissed my head...

"Yeah. We love u too...Now babe go and Dress her else I will be late " momma said and dada took me up..

"Which one blue or red?" Dada asked while picking up two frocks from the closet.

"Red ...Me swcalet witch like momma" i said and he laughed ...

"Oh u wanna dress like momma?" He asked ..

"Yes.."

"Ok then I have something for u" he said and took out a little scarlet witch dress

( It's like this...But think it for a 2 year old..)

"Omg...This for me?" I said pointing my finger towards the dress .

"Yeah baby ...It's for u...My doll" he said and kissed my cheek.

"Thanks dada...Me love u" i said and hugged him .He is the best dada i can ask for.

"Yr wlcm baby doll...Now let's get read or ur mama will beat me " he said and I giggled .

He dressed me up and he said...

"Wow u look like lil wanda.... aww u look so cute my doll" he said and kissed my cheek...

"Dada no kissy ...Ur beard " i said and he laughed...His beard is really itchy ..

"Ok lets go down" he said...

We came down and saw mama sitting on the couch...She was ready. Dad put me down...And I ran to mama..

" Mama" she looked at me and gasped ...

"Omg..!! Robbie?" She said while picking me up..

"She wanted to dress like wanda so I did" he said with a smile...

"Aww baby doll..U look like lil me...U are so cute.." she said, booped my nose and rubbed my belly with her nose..

"Now it's getting late...Let's go doll...Bye babe" momma said and kissed daddy...

And then we left...

I went to the set with my mom in the common room. I saw everyone and I ran to scar aunt..

"Scar aunt...Look me dress like swcrlet witch" i said and ran to her...

Everyone looked at me...