12)meeting mama( lizzie) ❤️🌏❤️

Age : 1 year...

Tw: none...

_________________________________________

Robbie's pov :

Lizzie was out for shooting avengers . She hasn't returned home in 3 months...She felt bad when she left our baby..But she had to... Eventually i had to take care of her... it was tough without Lizzie....I had to be with her all time because she was small.....

"Good morning baby girl" i said turned towards my baby girl .... And kissed her small head ...She yawned and arched back...

"Mowning dada..." She said and nestled into me...

"Me miss mowma" she said while crying...This broke my heart...I had to take her Lizzie...She needs her mom more than anyone now...

Although Lizzie was going to come in a week...But it was long for y/n...

"Don't cry baby...She will come back soon" i said and kissed her head...

"U say shwe will cyome bwak syoon...bwut shwe newer ..U liw" = ( u say she will come back soon but she never ...U lie) y/n said and cried...

Omg!! How can Lizzie not miss her...And am I lying to y/n...I should not..I know she needs her mom...every child does...

"Ok she will...Come ...U hungry?" I ask...

She nodded...

Actually Lizzie used to breastfeed y/n and now she is gone ...y/n has been put on baby formula...But when Lizzie will come back she will breastfeed her again...

I warmed the milk ...Put it in the bottle and checked it wasn't too hot for her...I picked up y/n...And started to feed her from the bottle...She was hungry and in a jiffy she drank all of it....I patted her...She burped .......And placed her head in my crook of neck...

She fell asleep again...I let her sleep...While I called Lizzie from another room....

L = Lizzie R= robbie

L= hey babe...How's y/n?

R = she is ok...But she missed u a lot and keeps on crying every morning asking when will u come...Please come home soon babe..She needs u...U see i know we have put her on formula but ur milk is best for her as she is growing...Moreover every child needs their mom in growing ages...She is always asking about u...And I have to tell her to wait...I can't do it anymore liz....Seeing her cry...Breaks my heart..."

By this time Lizzie was crying ..

L= i am so sorry...I know she needs me...I am coming in a week...Yeah u are right she needs me in her growing ages....I will come in a week...

R = ok babe...But please do it soon...

L = i will...Love u babe...

R= love u more...

Call ended ..

I went to the room y/n was sleeping ...I could not see her...I started to panick...I ran downstairs and saw y/n sitting on the floor infront of the door...

I went to her and picked her up...

"Why are u sitting here baby?" I ask...

" Momma cwme ...Me wait.."

I was shocked to.hear ...She was waiting for liz to come home...I felt tears in my eyes..

"Dada..Why cry?...No cwry"

"No no...It's ok"

I took her in the couch and placed her on my chest..

"Dada...mowma left me?" She asked...