Epilogue

Here is the Epilogue.

I have been thinking about what to write and finally, I'm done with writing this epilogue.

Enjoy reading

*********************

Five Years Later

It was another beautiful day and the Knight mansion was booming in joy. The joy of happiness, the joy of love, the joy of togetherness, and the joy of forever. Today is the same day when Evelyn and Xavier got married six years ago. Six years ago they didn't imagine they would come along too long together.

Xavier stood near the door and knocked on the door. Zachary looked behind his neck and found his father at the door.

"Daddy..." He squealed and ran into his arms.

"Hey, my boy. Are you alright?" He asked taking him in his arms.

"Yes, but I missed you," Zach replied with a pout and he ruffled his hair.

"I missed you too my boy. What were you doing?" He asked walking to his study table.

"Homework," Zach replied as he sets him down in his chair.

"Good boy. Now finish your homework." He said kissing his forehead and comes out of his room.

He went to their room and walked to the cradle where their seven months old daughter Hazel Knight was sleeping peacefully. Her pink tiny lips were pouted perfectly and fists were clinched tightly. She is beautiful just like her mother. She had all features from her mother except her eyes. Thankfully she got blue eyes from him and that made him so happy. In that case, their both babies took blue eyes from him.

He bent down and kissed her forehead then her right cheek. She stirred in sleep and yawned then let out a loud cry with the disturbance. He quickly removed her blanket and took her in his arms then rocked her in his arms.

"Hush, my pumpkin." He whispered patting her back and she stopped crying then put her hand on his nose.

She squeezed his nose and he smiled tickling her waist thus she giggled loudly.

"Daddy missed your hearty laughter, pumpkin." He said walking out of the room and went downstairs in to the kitchen.

He enters the kitchen and sighs in disbelief seeing the woman he least wanted to see.

"You have a death wish to make my kitchen hell." He snapped at the woman who is none other than his best friend Vincent Hill's fiancée Bony Rivera.

"You just can't accuse a pregnant woman who is taking care of your children too." She snapped back at him and Hazel gave her a wide smile.

"Boo... boo..." She squealed in joy seeing her favorite person after her parents and brother.

He rolled his eyes and handed Hazel to her.

"I am surprise how can Vincent fell for woman like you." He said shaking his head negatively.

"Just how Eve fell for a man like you." She grinned at him and he glared at her.

He drank water from the fridge and went from there. He walked out of the mansion and sat in his car and drove to the hospital.

In these five years nothing has changed. His love for Eve was the same as before so as for their children. Eve is now one of the best surgeons of USA and that's because of Xavier's support. She couldn't do it without his support. When Zachary turns a year older Xavier asked her continued her study again and finished her study. And now she is counted as one of the best surgeons in the USA.