Chapter 32

Xavier kissed her forehead and walked out of the room letting her sleep for some more time. He went downstairs and saw Geo was already having his breakfast.

"When you're leaving?" He asked sitting on his chair.

"Not so soon. I want to stay with my sister and nephew/niece for some more time." Gio replied with a shrug and sipped his coffee.

"Alright then come with me. I'm having a meeting in the hotel." Xavier said eating his breakfast.

"Ok. I will directly come home from there." Gio said wiping his mouth.

Amelia come and stood there as Xavier will give instructs her. They got up and he checked the time.

"Alright, Amelia. Don't leave her alone. Stay with her all the time. Call me if she feels bad and if I'm not reachable then call my parents. Make sure she doesn't trip or jump." Xavier instructed.

"Yes, Master. Don't worry." She said bowing her head.

Gio and Xavier walked out of the house. They sat in the car but before that, he had a few words with Dylan.

"You're too possessive," Gio commented.

"Look who is speaking?" Xavier said rolling his eyes and he laughed.

"Just kidding, bro. I am happy that my sister is safe with you." Gio said genially.

Xavier nodded his head and concentrated on driving the car. They reached the hotel and went inside the hotel. They greeted the delegates and took their seat. Gio got a call so he went from there. After the meeting, he started walking out of the hotel but collides with someone or says a woman.

"What the? Don't you have eyes?" She yelled and rubbed her forehead.

"I've my eyes are better but seem like you have your eyes closed like always, Amyra Shekhawat," Xavier said looking at her face with a smirk.

She looked up and groaned looking away from him.

"Damn... I never wanted to meet you like this, Xavier Knight." She groaned throwing her hands in the air then hugged him.

He hugs her back with a smile then they pulled back from the hug.

"What are you doing in this hotel?" He asked and she sighs.

"I'm staying here and I'm super hungry now. So can we talk over lunch? She asked back rubbing her stomach.

"Sorry to disappoint you but I can't join you for lunch because I need to reach home. I have a pregnant wife at home who kinda troubles us when it comes to food. And you are not staying in this hotel. Your parents did a lot for me and my mom in past so now it's payback time." He exclaimed.

"No, Xavier... I.."

"No argument on it. You're coming with me. Give me the key to your suite. I'll ask my guard to bring your bag to my home." He said forwarding his hand and she shook her head before handing him the key.

"You're still stubborn." She said hitting his shoulder playfully.

"That I am. Let's go." He mouthed and they walked out of the hotel.

He gave the key to one of his guards and then they sat inside the car.

"So tell me about your wife more." She asked turning her face to him as he started driving the car.

"My wife. Her name is Evelyn. I won't say anything about her because the moment you meet her; you'll know why I love her so much." He said winking at her and she rolled her eyes.

"You're still a bastard." She said twisting her lips and played music.

"That I am." He said with a smirk.