Chapter 20

Eve crawls in his arms as he lay beside her after changing his clothes and he wrapped his hand around her pulling her closer.

"Xavier, I missed being in your arms." She said looking at his face and he leaned a little closer to her face.

"I missed you too but now look at the screen because I don't want your friends and my stupid friend to watch us getting intimate." He said pecking her lips and she snuggled in his arms.

Bony and Vincent were still lying beside each other and not looking embarrassed after getting caught. Victor sighs in disbelief looking at both couples and escaped from there.

************************

Four Months Later

Eve opens her eyes and groaned as usual not finding her husband in the room. She lazily dragged her naked ass to the bathroom and stood in front of the mirror. She saw her body filled with wild marks of her husband and it's not like she was complaining. She frowns glancing at her stomach and puts her hand there only to feel really fat. The fat wasn't much but it was on her stomach which was telling her that she was growing fat. Her eyes went wide and tears rolled down from her eyes. She instantly got out of the bathroom and called Xavier.

"Xavier... come back home." She cried over the phone and cut the call.

She didn't give him a chance to speak and decide to deal her with at home. He postpones today's schedule and rushed home. He enters the room and sighs in relief finding her sitting on the bed.

"Damn... princess, you love scaring me." He said pulling her in his embrace and she pushed him.

She held his hand and took him to her vanity table. She removed her quilt as they stand in front of the mirror.

"Xavier, I am growing fat. See my belly fat." She cried pointing at her belly fat and he frowns looking down at her stomach.

A confused ray crease on his forehead seeing her grown stomach and placed his hand there. He felt her belly fat and she put her hand on his hand.

"See, you also felt it. I knew I am growing fat. Now you won't love me anymore." She said as more tears rolled down from her eyes.

"Princess, stop crying. I will always love you." He said kissing her head and goes on his knees.

He slowly put his ear and hand on her stomach while she confusingly roamed her hand on his hair. He got up after a few seconds and kissed her nose.

"Get ready. We are going to see the doctor." He said with a smile.

"But I don't need a doctor. I want a fitness trainer." She said shaking her head.

"No, go and get ready in ten minutes. We will be leaving in half-hour." He said moving his hand on her cheek and she pouted before going into the bathroom.

She got ready in fifteen minutes and he showed her time on the clock saying that she is five minutes late. She just gave her cute pout to him which was enough to melt him. They walked down and Amelia served breakfast to Eve because Xavier had his breakfast before going to the office. Eve's eyes went wide seeing healthy breakfast and looked at him.

"I don't want this. I want pizza only." She said stubbornly.

"You won't get any unhealthy food. Now finish it before I start to restrict you from eating chocolates and strawberries." He said in a stern voice thus she made an angry face and started eating breakfast silently but cursing him in the mind.

Once she finished the breakfast and they left from there. They sit in the car and he asked Dylan to drive to the hospital. Eve's mouth was still like a balloon and clearly showed her anger toward her husband because he made her eat healthy food.