Chapter 31

*Mature Content Ahead*

Enjoy the chapter

********************

"Aaaaa.. Xavier..."

Eve let out a sequel as he scooped her in his arms surprisingly and started walking toward the stairs. She wrapped her hand around his neck and kissed his cheek.

"You scared me." She said with a pout and he chuckled.

"Is it my little princess?" He asked smugly and she hit his chest.

He enters their room and placed her on the bed began tickling her waist and she giggled at first.

"Oh... Xavier... stop it." She laughed like a mad man and rolled on the bed.

"No..." He winked tickling her more and she laughed so much thus tears rolled down from her eyes and then he stopped tickling her.

"Why would you do that?" She asked with faked anger and he removed her dress then throws it on the floor.

"You look more beautiful when you laugh." He replied throwing her bra on the floor and grabbed her swollen n tender breasts.

She felt shy every time when touched her breasts because they weren't like before. Now they're swollen and growing big because of the pregnancy effect. Soon he won't like seeing her ugly body.

"Don't feel shy, princess. Your body screams that you're having our baby and you'll be always beautiful for me." He said burying his face in her neck and she smiled at his sweet words.

He placed open mouth kisses on her neck and shoulder then his lips trails down to her chest. He took her perky nipple in his mouth and sucked hard thus she moaned in pleasure. He moved down to her stomach and kissed her baby bump. He then pulled down her panty and kissed her wet core. She shuddered at his touch and moved her body.

"Xavier, please touch me more." She moaned fisting the sheet.

He surrender at her command and latched his mouth on her clit. Her moans got louder as he pushed his tongue in her and eat her out. Her eyes rolled as he drove his fingers in her clit and moved them in out frequently. Something inside her stomach scrunched and hot juices rolled on his tongue. He licked each drop of her juice and cleaned her clit then got over her.

"That was amazing." She mumbled pulling him in a mind-numbing kiss which he returns with equal passion.

"I know I'm the best." He whispered cockily and she pushed him giving him a glare.

"Now make me feel better." She said opening his shirt and he helped her.

He removed his clothes and throws on the floor. She giggled looking at his hardened member and he winked at her playfully before spreading her legs. Without warning, he buried in her and she let out a heavy moan. He held her thigh and tried not to lean on her to put his weight on her. He thrust in her hard and fast as she moaned his name loudly. She was just moaning in pleasure as his pace was increasing with passing time. In this time she released two times but he didn't stop. He was thrusting in her faster and deeper. Her moans and his groans filled the room. He groaned slamming in her and she released her orgasm over him and after a few more thrusts he dropped his seed in her. He rolled beside her and pulled her in his arm who was breathing heavily.

"Are you alright, baby?" He asked caressing her hair.

"I'm fine but we should get ready now." She replied looking up at him.

"Let's stay like this for a few minutes." He said kissing her hair and she nodded her head snuggling in his arms.

A few minutes later they heard a knock on the floor but decided to ignore it.