Chapter 66: The Holy Grail

[Y/N POV]

Andrew: So. Do you mind telling me what brings you all here? This is no place for students of Luna Nova.

Andrew had taken all of us away from the school and to a quieter area, where we wouldn't be spotted.

Y/N: Y-yeah I know...I followed those two so they didn't get into too much trouble. Turns out, it doesn't really matter.

Amanda: I was so going to kill that guy! The way he grabbed your shoulder made me so angry!

Andrew: And nearly blew your cover. Louis is the son of the director and trust me, you don't want to get your cover blown. He'll likely report you to Luna Nova and you'd get kicked out. I can assume none of you want that.

Amanda: Eh I wouldn't mind it.

Y/N: Really?

Amanda: Like I said, there isn't much keeping me at Luna Nova. Apart from you and my friends, that's it really Y/N.

I shake my head and turn back to Andrew.

Y/N: They're after something called the holy grail. Apparently it's here somewhere. Amanda wanted adventure, so we came for adventure.

Amanda: Yeah school is just a drag! I need something like this to keep me sane!

Y/N: Must it always be so dangerous though?

Amanda: Well that's half the fun right? And besides, you always seem to be in danger! No offence babe, but it always seems to be around you!

Y/N: It's...worrying how true that is...

What Amanda had said really got to me. If I think about it, then wherever I go and whatever I do, we always get into danger.

Amanda: Although if I think about it, I'm not sure if it's you or Akko.

That was also a good point.

Y/N: M-maybe...

Akko: Well it's not my fault all the time! Like today, you nearly had us found out because you tried to start a fight!

Andrew: Technically you were found out.

Y/N: True...you won't tell anyone r-right?

Andrew: I will not. I'd like to think that me and you are somewhat friends Y/N.

Y/N: Same. A-Although, you did kiss my girlfriends hand and try to seduce her.

Andrew: I was under the influence of a spell! I would never do such things on my own accord!

Y/N: Hmmm ok. Yeah don't worry, I know it was that Cupid bee. Damn thing...

Amanda: Right we've been gossiping here for far too long! I didn't come here to stand around and just talk! I want to have an eventful exit from Luna Nova! Not a crappy one!

Y/N: Hang on, so you are still leaving?

I know that Amanda was always in a mood to joke around and tease me, but I feel that this wasn't really a joke.

If she really was leaving, then I'd wish she would be serious about it and not keep sitting on the fence!

Akko: You've been saying that all day Amanda! And yet I still don't think you'll leave!

Y/N: Exactly! Are you gonna do it, or not? Because I would really like to know and not be played around.

Amanda: Woah Y/N! I'm not playing around with you! This isn't to tease you or anything, it's me just expressing how rubbish it is at school! And how you make it a bit more bearable!