Chapter 24: My Rebel

Y/N POV

Amanda had been avoiding me for a few days.

I don't know if I had done anything wrong, which is why I was trying to get a word in with her.

I hope she's ok.

Maybe if I could find Jasminka and Constanze, I could just talk to them. They might be able to tell me something that I didn't know.

Finnelan: Ah! Mr L/N! There you are.

I look up from my thoughts to see the ever intimidating Finnelan standing in front of me.

Y/N: H-hello Professor. W-what can I do for you?

Finnelan: I understand that you are currently in a relationship with a numerous number of girls at the moment correct?

I begin to sweat. How did she know?

Eh, we probably made it really obvious to be honest.

Y/N: Y-yeah I-I am.

She nods her head.

Finnelan: Ok. Because I brought this up with Miss Cavendish and she said that you all were. And while normally I would not allow such things in the school, you aren't hindering their learning and from what I have heard you haven't done anything to make them feel uncomfortable.

Y/N: Y-yeah. I-it's just they've all been really nice to me and e-everything just fell into place.

Finnelan: Just continue to make sure that you don't do anything.... irregular. Understand?

I nod my head.

I think I knew what she meant....

Finnelan: Good. Now just one more thing, be careful around Miss O'Neill. She's a very unruly character.

She turns on her heels and walks away.

Really? That's all she's going to say?

Unruly?

Sure I've heard that Amanda can be rebellious and has that laidback attitude about her studies.

But I don't think it's that dangerous. It's just who she is.

In fact I think that's her attraction.

If my shyness is my main attraction, then her rebellious attitude is definitely hers.

Of course I'm too shy to say that to her.

But the thing now was, I had to find her.

Before I can stand up, someone walks up behind me and places their hands over my eyes.

Hannah: Guess who~?

I could recognise that lovely sing song tone anywhere.

Y/N: H-hey H-Hannah.

She takes her hands off my eyes and puts her arms around me.

Hannah: Hey hey~.

She rests her chin on my shoulder and pecks me on the cheek.

Hannah: Whatcha doing here all on your own?

Y/N: J-just thinking about everything.

Hannah: Did Finnelan come and talk to you?

Y/N: Sh-she did. A-and surprisingly she's fine with it.

Hannah: Yeah we thought that too. But then again we haven't done anything too.... intimate yet~.

I could hear that flirtatious tone in her voice and I began to blush.

Of course I knew what she meant. And I'm not comfortable doing anything like that.