MISS ME

Fiona's POV
I woke to five guys peering over at me.
"RAPISTS!!!!!" I screamed, lashing out at them, but feeling a sudden pain in my limbs. I looked down to see that my limbs were tightly handcuffed to the bed.
I screamed, so loudly they all winced. I didn't bother stopping either, until curly put his hand over my mouth.
I bit him.
"Oh, F**k! What was that for, you little b***h?" He screamed, grabbing at his hand in shock.
I screamed again, this time with a smile on my face, my eyes wide open.
Louis backed up to the wall.
"COME AT ME YOH FREAKS! I CAN TAKE YOU! I CAN BEAT THE LIVING HELL OUT OF EACH OF YOU! WHAT ARE YOU F******* WAITING FOR? HUH? HUH?" I screamed, smiling and cackling.
They ran out of the room, whimpering, as I continued to screech until I lost my voice.

Zayn's POV
That. Is. The. Last. Time. I. Ever. Give. Anyone. Painkillers.
Ever.
We sat on the couch, watching Toy Story (at Liam's request), as Fiona screamed at us.
Harry sat on the floor, clutching a pillow so tightly his wrists were white. Liam was having the occasional leg spasm, Louis was rocking on the floor unsteadily, and Niall was stress-eating.
He had already finished off 2 boxes of cereal, and a canister of popcorn.
I was trying to focus on the movie, which was hard, considering a maniac screaming bloody murder upstairs.
Suddenly the screaming stopped.
All of the boys looked at each other, nervously.
"MISS ME?"
Screamed Fiona REALLY loudly. Even Louis flinched.
Fiona jumped over the railing, and flipped through the air, landing in a roll on the ground beside me.
I shrieked.
I could almost hear Perry laughing.

The rest was a blur....
She presumed to beat us up, and it was obvious that she was still high....
I think that Louis wet himself....
I know I did.....