Bacon II

Fiona's P.O.V
What the heck?" Zayn yelled at me. He usually seemed pretty calm, so I almost dropped my plate of bacon when he yelled.
"How did you even get out?" Liam asked me, looking puzzled, and almost as annoyed as Zayn.
"I ugh.... I pulled my wrist out. It really hurt." I lied. I didn't want Liam to find out out my bobby pin-lock picking abilities.
"FOOD!!!" Niall jumped the couch, and ran towards me. I yelled, grabbed the bacon in my hands, and rank tossing the p,ate on the carpet as I went upstairs to "my" room. Niall was right behind me, but he kept on running into walls and tripping, hot in his pursuit for food.
I ran into the room I was staying in, and swung the door closed, locking it. I slid down the door, exhausted from the chase, nibbling on some bacon.
"Your never getting out!" Niall screamed through the door. I hope he wasn't serious...
**************************
I stayed in that room the rest of the day. I'm glad I had brought food up here earlier, but it was quickly gone. I decided to take a chance.
Slowly, I opened up the door. No one was there. I opened it wider, sighing in relief.
"BACON THEIF!!!!" I heard behind me.
Then everything was black.
*************
A/N
HAHA
OVER A HUNDRED VIEWS
THAT BETTER BE 1000 BY SUMMER TIME
OR ILL FIND YOU