Part 56

"You're crazy!" I laugh hysterically, Jordan is leaning on my arm as we stumble out of the club, thankfully our fake IDs are not even questioned here. "BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!" Jordan slurs loudly, with my obnoxious laugh in the background.
We slide into the back of a taxi and cuddle up together, Jordan keeps trying to talk and I tiredly shush him putting my fingers to his lips, I don't need the taxi driver throwing us out in this state.
"10.60 please love" the taxi man speaks and I hand him the money with an extra three pounds.

"They definitely all hate us" I whisper loudly to Jordan, when we noisily enter the hotel reception, "Speak for yourself" Jordan says blowing a kiss at a middle aged woman, her eyes widen comically and before she can complain I quickly drag him away and into the lift. Admittedly someone had a little bit more to drink than me.
The corridor is empty and I quickly run down it with Jordan doing more of a light jog. I feel his breath on my neck as I find the card for the room, as it opens I turn and grab his face pressing it into my own.
The room is pitch dark, we manage to fall onto the bed already undressing, I pull Jordan's shirt off letting my hands run across his chest,
I moan softly feeling his hand rub against my inner thigh
He pulls my dress off and I'm sure half my make up has come off with it but I'm too caught up to care.
I can hear the noise of his belt being taken off and I swiftly pull the cover of the bedsheets back and jump in.
I gasp as he enters me putting my head back against the pillows and closing my eyes, our bodies move with each other our breaths becoming one.
I rest my head into the crook of Jordan's neck and place my arm around him. Slowly his thrusts become faster and sloppier and he grabs the side of the bedsheets with a loud groan and breaths heavily lying back down beside me.
"Happy birthday love" I whisper cuddling up beside him. "I love you" he whispers back kissing the top of my head.

"The weekend went so quick"
"Yeah I wonder how the hill party went"
"No idea Zain sent me an unreadable text last night so I'm guessing well"
I laugh heartedly, "What about Missy and Haley?"
"They barely texted me all weekend!" I say put out,
"Probably just thought you'd be busy" he says smugly,
"Yeah don't know where they'd get that from". The drive back home isn't as exciting as the drive there unfortunately but I fall asleep for most of it after the busy few days. I can't wait to see Missy and Haley but I'm also so worried now about exams, once I get back they'll be all I'm able to think about and that's not something I'm delighted about.
"Back to this shit hole" Jordan mutters as we pull into the familiar roads.
"How's your dad these days?" I wonder,
"Mmm not too bad"
My ears prick up, "nothing happened did it?"
He frowns, "Nah he just didn't seem himself lately hasn't been getting out of bed and stuff"
"Did something happen?"
"Don't think so...just don't know these days...I need to get out of here"
I purse my lips at this..I'm not angry at Jordan for this but..I don't know..I just don't want him to get out of here.
We come around to his road and he doesn't slow down,
"You can stop here Jor, I'll walk home" I say pulling myself up in the seat,
"Don't be stupid what about your stuff?"
"I think I can manage a bag or two", he still doesn't slow the car and I sigh gratefully.
"What's going on here?" I say straining my eyes and looking out onto the road across from the Wilson household.

Jordan stops the car abruptly in the middle of the road and sprints over to his gate, I'm not far behind him,
"DAD! DAD!!" Jordan yells painfully running to the back of the house,
My eyes widen and I try to run after him but I feel someone pull me back,
"LET ME GO!" I yell,
"Easy kid easy" I turn my head to see Mr Bell standing behind me.
I can't watch it anymore, Mr Wilson looks ready to jump and suddenly I feel wretchedly sick.
I run to the side of the grass and my whole stomach is emptied, I'm gasping horribly, a lady I don't know comes over to comfort me but I try to shrug her off. I can hear Jordan and Cory yelling but I can't make out the words.
What the hell is happening? I can't bring myself to look at Mr Wilson instead I keep my eyes focused on the ground and breathe heavily trying to keep my stomach in check. I don't know what to do...is he going to die?
Is this the last time I'll ever see him? I can hear a buzzing in my ear and suddenly it's as if I'm going to pass out.
"Oh my god!" I hear someone gasp and I look up in panic,
Mr Wilson is turning back.
Oh my god! He's going back. It's going to be okay. This is all going to be okay. They can get through this it's okay I know they can.
"AHHHH!!" I yell loudly covering my eyes.
There's a loud crash from the other side of the house and people are frantic.
"Call an ambulance!" I hear someone yell. Mr Bell is already on the phone.
I don't know what to do, I can't go back there...Is he ok? I feel myself go nauseous and blurry again. Before I can know what else to do I silently say a prayer. Mr Wilson can't die...If he dies Jordan will never be the same again, he's made mistakes but..I know he's a good person.
Ambulances start to pull up and I distance myself while people start to disperse for the privacy.
I see Jordan come out with him and Cory. There both pale as ghosts...Jordan jumps into the back of the ambulance..as the doors close he catches my eye, his expression is so painful and sad I crumble to my knees as it drives off.  Please let everything be okay...

Hi! Hope you enjoy this sorry if it's a little bit short and sad..I know it isn't how it happened in the show xx