➴ 1am things ➴

I hopped on the counter, after I put the cookies in the oven, and had set a timer for them to cook. It was one in the morning and yet here I was baking Christmas cookies. Apollo had just come home from work a few minutes ago, he was getting dressed in our bedroom, and was going to help me decorate the cookies.

I was surprised that Apollo didn't say anything about the time but I wasn't going to bring it up if he wasn't going to.

"You're going to break the cabinet if you keep hitting them with your heels." I heard a voice from the living room say. I looked down at my feet that were swinging, not even noticing me hitting the wooden doors. I stuck my tongue out at the person walking towards me, but I stopped hitting the cabinet, still swinging my feet.

"What kind did you make?" My boyfriend asked me, looking at the oven.

"I'm made sugar so we could decorate them, and this time I didn't make them blue." I told him with a grin. 

"Woah there, getting a little bit too adventurous." The God smirked, I rolled my eyes at him in a sarcastic way. 

"But imma make different colors of frosting." I said, looking at the frosting and box of food dye besides me. I made grabby motions to him looking at the different bowls to his left, he stacked the bowls together, and handed them to me. The Olympian God gave me a kiss before pulling the cookies out of the oven to check on them. 

The blond poked the sugar cookies with a small wooden stick, the size of a straw, before putting them back in the oven to bake for a little longer. Apollo pulled off the oven mitt before turning his attention to me.

I was mixing red dye and the frosting, making it a light red that almost looked pink but you could tell by looking at it hard enough that it was the shade of red. 

"Can you put this on the table?" I more of demanded Apollo than I did ask him. I shoved the bowl in his hand before he could even answer the question. Apollo didn't say anything and placed the red frosting on the kitchen table.

The oven beeped once again, Apollo took the tray out, inspected them, and put the cookies on top of the kitchen stove so they could cool off.

I got the rest of the frosting colors done, placing them on the table next to the red one. To make things look even fancier I put the frosting colors in the order of the rainbow colors.

Apollo came over a clean tray and the tray with cookies on it, Apollo caught me looking at him and gave me a shit eating grin. I sat down in my chair comfortably, Apollo sat in his chairs which was located in front of me, I was going to grab a cookie but they probably were still cooling down.

Apollo looked at me before grabbing a cookie, then started to reach the cookie to his mouth, before he could though I snatched it from him with a glare.

"Hey! How dare you?!" The God asked me appalled. 

"You can't eat the cookie without decorating it!" I told him.

"I do as I will!" The sun God said.

"I also am your fiancé! Therefore you have to listen to me, just ask Artemis or Aphrodite they'll tell you."

"I would never ask Artemis about anything related to love. It's like asking a parrot if they like dog food, it's foreign to them."

I stuck my tongue out at him before grabbing on of the many frosting colors to start drawling on the cookie. Apollo grabbing a new cookie to also fill in.

I smiled at my hard work as I got my second cookie done. One cookie had a big blue frosting trident while the other one was a bumblebee.

I looked up from my side of the table to look at Apollo's. The first cookie was a sun, the other was a really well drawn and detailed sun chariot, the last one however was the strangest one to me, it was a penis...

"You know sometimes I question your sanity." I told him, looking down at my baked goods.

"What? Why? Is it because how hot I am?" The son of Leto asked me. 

"You literally drew a penis on CHRISTMAS cookies..."

"Okay and?" Apollo questioned me confused. I rolled my eyes at him putting my frosted cookies on the clean tray that my fiancé had brought out.

"That's not normal..."

"I don't see why it shouldn't be. You were my inspiration and everything. I would've thought that you would have been grateful." 

"Are sure you're not sleep deprived or something?" I asked him this time concerned. I grabbed the cookie that had a penis on it and ate it so it was never seen again.

"Stop putting dicks in your mouth Percy." Apollo smirked. I rubbed my eyes the little sleep I had gotten the night before was starting to catch up on me.

I made a few Christmas related cookies like Christmas trees, snowmen, snowflakes, presents, a few lights, then the rest were just miscellaneous designs. Most the designs were miscellaneous, but he did make on snowman that happened to be him, so you did have to give him credit for that.

"I bet you I can decorate more cookies than you can." I challenged the blond in front of me.

"I'm going to beat you, you called for this so don't act sad or surprised when I do."

I'm disappointed in my writing.... but like whatever.