➴ At artemis's ➴

I dropped myself on Apollo's lap while he was talking to Artemis on her couch. His very muscled arms wrapped around my body, pulling me closer to him.  I snuggled into the warmth of his chest, hearing his heart beat a steady pace.

The deep voice talking above me gave me a lot of comfort. I felt one of his arms move from my body but was quickly replaced, he placed it on my head, playing with my hair. It felt as if he were trying to put me asleep, if so it was working really well.

We had gone to Artemis's place tonight to celebrate Christmas with her, I missed hanging out with her so it was nice to just relax and talk about nothing important. She had sent us a formal letter the other day, I think it was an inside joke between Apollo and Artemis, I didn't ask any questions not wanting to invade and plus I wasn't sure if I really wanted to know.

When we first go to her place she gave me a loving smile and Apollo a glare as he called her lil sis, but the dinner came around and we all went to our happy go lucky self's, well me and Apollo did while Artemis was still a bit serious.

I didn't know that Artemis made the really good food. I thought she only ate deer meat or something. I didn't know that she actually made the best pie I had ever tasted. I needed to get her in my kitchen more often.

"I nearly forgot your gift!" She told us before grabbing something that I couldn't see. I lifted my head out of Apollo's chest to get a good look at the box that she was giving us. I let Apollo open it not wanting to move my body too much.

Inside was a ocean wave ring and a sun necklace. I knew that the sun necklace was probably mine but waited to let her explain.

"So since your almost on your 10th year of being together and that it is almost the new year, I thought that I should do something nice and get a merged gift. So Percy you can call Apollo through your necklace and Apollo you can call Percy through your ring, it's quicker than a lot of other ways to have a conversation, and plus I know that it would give Percy a sense a security when  Apollo isn't there." She explained with a small smile. I gave Apollo's twin sister a big grin.

"That's so sweet!" I exclaimed. I wanted to give her a hug but Apollo had just placed his arm around my waist and it was very comforting.

"Thanks sis." Apollo smirked. Artemis's small soon grew into a scowl.

"I do something nice and this is the treatment I receive?" She asked appalled. I put my arms around Apollo's neck cuddling him.

"What? I said thank you! I'm not going to get on my hands and knees and pray to you!" He retaliated. I groaned into his chest, I was getting super tired and I didn't want to listen to their bickering all night.

"Artemis it's almost 2 in the morning making it technically Christmas, so I think it's the best time for us to leave." I said to her giving her a big grin. I peeled myself off of Apollo's lap ignoring his protest. I gave Artemis a side hug thanking her and apologizing about Apollo's behavior causing him to gasp at me like I had just declared war on him.

I stole a thing of Artemis's pie and made Apollo carry it as we walked home. It was one of those nights that really made me enjoy living on Olympus. The lights, some minor Gods playing soft music, and all the snow surrounding us. Snow was softly falling around us making it feel like some Christmas movie.

I knew that Estelle would love it up here but it wasn't a good idea to have a mortal in a no mortal area. I fidgeted with the golden necklace around my neck. I really did like it, I knew that Apollo liked it to because he could call me easily and because it showed other people that I was his and he was mine.

The God besides me grabbed my hand and swung our hands in between us. I gave him a loving smile as I saw his palace come into view. I dragged him inside our home, not really wanting to turn into a snowman. I pulled off my coat, and threw it on the floor. I knew that Apollo would pick it up even if he didn't have to.

I took of my pants and shirt, jumping onto our bed with nothing but my underwear on. Apollo followed me and pulled me up to his chest. His hand found my hair again, starting to twist and twirl it. I sighed contently, leaning more into his touch.

"You looked beautiful today." Apollo said to me.

"Uhmh." I groaned into his chest. I felt his stomach move up and down as he chuckled at my reaction to his compliment.

"I really enjoy it when you're on my lap." He leaned down to kiss the top of my head lovingly.

"I have a question." I told Apollo craning my head to look up at him. The sun God have me a small sincere look before asking me what my question was and that he might have an answer.

"Can we visit my mom's grave tomorrow?" I asked him softly.

"Of course, you don't need to ask me. I'll put anything down for you." He said rubbing my back making me feel better.