➴ 'Twas the night before Christmas perpollo version ➴

Bro I ain't own nothing, so don't think I'm trying to steal poems, I don't even read poems, my sister writes poems but that's the closest I get to poems and poets.

Happy holidays!

'Twas the night before Christmas and all through the palace not a creature to be stirring not even the couple upstairs.

The stocking were hung on the ceiling with care as Percy made Apollo do it because the Christmas was a tradition and he wanted to share, in hopes that St. Nicholas would be there.

Their children were nestled all snug in their beds; with visions of a dancing Artemis in their heads; And mamma in his 'kerchief, and I in my cap, Had just settled our brains for a long winter's nap, When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter, I sprang from my bed to see what was the matter. Maybe Ares was here to get revenge, I stood up, my teeth starting to chatter.

Tore open the shutters and threw up the sash. Artemis shining on the breast of the new-fallen snow, Gave a lustre of midday to objects below, When what to my wondering eyes did appear, But a miniature sleigh and eight tiny rein-deer, At first I thought that maybe it was Hades but then with a little old driver so lively and quick, I knew in a moment he must be St. Nick.

More rapid than eagles his coursers they came, And he whistled, and shouted, and called them by name: "Now, Dasher! now, Dancer! now Prancer and Vixen! On, Comet! on, Cupid! on, Donner and Blitzen! To the top of the porch! to the top of the wall! Now dash away! dash away! dash away all!"

As leaves that before the wild hurricane fly, a hurricane the Poseidon caused when he didn't get his way, When they meet with an obstacle, mount to the sky; So up to the housetop the coursers they flew With the sleigh full of toys, and St. Nicholas too— And then, in a twinkling, I heard on the roof... The prancing and pawing of each little hoof.

As I drew in my head, and was turning around, Down the chimney St. Nicholas came with a bound. He was dressed all in fur, from his head to his foot, And his clothes were all tarnished with ashes and soot; A bundle of toys he had flung on his back, And he looked like a pedler just opening his pack, looking a stealthy as Hermes or a child of Hermes could be.

His eyes—how they twinkled! his dimples, how merry! His cheeks were like roses, his nose like a cherry! The man looked as happy as my mommy did when he would see either me or my sister.

His droll little mouth was drawn up like a bow, And the beard on his chin was as white as the snow; The stump of a pipe he held tight in his teeth, And the smoke, it encircled his head like a wreath; He had a broad face and a little round belly That shook when he laughed, like a bowl full of jelly. He was chubby and plump, a right jolly old elf, And I laughed when I saw him, in spite of myself. The laugh reminded me of my father, he almost always had a bright grin on his face.

A wink of his eye and a twist of his head. Soon gave me to know I had nothing to dread, the exact  opposite of what being in the same room as Zeus made me feel. He spoke not a word, but went straight to his work, And filled all the stockings; then turned with a jerk, And laying his finger aside of his nose, And giving a nod, up the chimney he rose; He sprang to his sleigh, to his team gave a whistle, And away they all flew like the down of a thistle. But I heard him exclaim, ere he drove out of sight— "Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night!"

I woke up bright and early and without a warning, I went to my parents bedroom to wake my mom up on the beautiful morning. My father had already risen the sun, when he say me he smiled and asked "how is my son?" I smiled and answered telling him I was great, running to my mother's bedroom at a fast rate.

I told the both of them all about my dream, the four of us were drinking hot cocoa the only thing that was rising faster than my excitement was steam. My sister was in the arms of my mom, making her feel very calm.

My dad smiled at me telling me I had big imagination, my mom just looked at me giving me a knowing wink, at least he didn't think I was some shrink.

Bro I think you got me mixed up with a fanfiction writer I'm actually William Shakespeare. 

Okay well it's Christmas! Well here in the eastern standard time zone, I'm so glad that I could be apart of your holiday! Even if you don't believe in Christmas religiously (sameish) I would say that if I ever do this again I will start writing a month in advance so I'm not writing every single night.

I changed the user and my pfp so don't be shocked, sorry if this makes you confused I was in a dire need of change.

This story has 27k+ words....