You/Sarah Paulson - Hit

AN: Requests closed at the moment to catch up on requests

The two of you had been arguing for the majority of the hour

The two of you had been arguing for the majority of the hour. It had started over something silly that managed to blow open everything that the two of you had been keeping from each other. Because of your jobs, the two of you hardly spent anytime together. The two of you were growing apart and despite both of your attempts, it felt like the two of you were well on your way to a divorce. It was driving the two of you mad and every little thing was setting the two of you off. Neither of you wanted to get divorced but it was inevitable. The marriage wasn't going to last long at your rate so rather than talk about your problems, the two of you figured that fighting would be the best way to push each other away. If the two of you hated each other, the divorce wouldn't hurt so bad.

"Leave! Just like you always do."

"I will!"

You turned away from Sarah and hurried to the front door. Tears were clouding your vision but you didn't care. You needed to get away to clear your head. As you get to your car, you soon realize that you had left your keys. You didn't want to go back but you also didn't want to walk to the nearest hotel. You make your way back inside, only to manage to hit Sarah with the door. Sarah had noticed the keys on the table and was making her way to hand them to you. The two of you happened to be at the door at the same time.

"Ow! What the hell!"

"Sarah! I'm so sorry! I didn't realize you would be by the door" You make your way over to her, quickly checking her for any injuries. "Shit, your nose is bleeding. Hold on." You hurry to the kitchen, grabbing as many paper towels for her to use. "Here, use this to clean up the blood. Pinch your nose and lean forward."

Sarah does as you instructed. Only complaining from the pain when she pressed the towels against her nose.

"Did you really have to slam the door open?"

"I'm sorry, Sarah. I truly didn't mean to hurt you. It was an accident. I should've have let my anger out on the door."

"Or me."

"Sarah..."

Sarah starts to laugh, completely confusing you.

"I know. I know. It was by accident. I don't blame you. It just hurts."

The two of you stay quiet, unsure of what to say as Sarah continued dealing with the nose bleed.

"I hate this."

You finally break the silence, making Sarah look up at you.

"You hate what?"

"The fights. I don't even know why we're fighting anymore. Everyday it's over something over something stupid. Are we just fighting to push each other away to make the divorce easier."

It was the first time that either of you had mentioned divorce. Neither of you had mentioned it but it was understood that it was where your marriage was heading.

"I don't want to get a divorce."

"Neither do I. We really need to figured something out before we drive ourselves to a divorce."

"It won't solve all our problems but what about couples therapy? We could finally talk to each other without either of us yelling."

"You might be right. Our therapist will probably think we're crazy."

Sarah laughs, wincing from the pain on her nose.

"Please don't make me laugh, it hurts."

"I'm sorry, babe. I won't make you laugh anymore."

"Good. Maybe you can stay? I need someone to help take care of me."

You smiled, unable to stop yourself from doing so as Sarah was being far too adorable.

"Of course, a nose bleed is quite painful. I wouldn't want to leave you alone with such terrible injury."

"Right. You need to take care of me. After all, you were the one that hit me with the door."

X

The fighting lessened after that day. As you both had discussed, you visited a couple's therapist and started talking openly about your issues. It greatly improved your relationship to the point that the fighting would rarely happen. The two of you spent more time together by only taking projects that didn't occupy both of your days.

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page.

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Sarah Bennett - SafeSarah Paulson - ComfortFrøya - Betrayal Amelia Shepherd - Operation Dinah Drake - SoulmateSara Lance - BadCat Grant - SurpriseLena Luthor - FoodJamie (The Haunting of Bly Manor) - WorkKara Danvers - ChipCheryl Blossom - Closet Lena Luthor - Part 2 //R does not careDianna Agron - Announcement Angelina Jolie - Dislike Lena Luthor - I Will Think of YouNyssa/Sara - Hurt Nyssa - PinnedTaylor Swift - HiddenKatie McGrath - Lunch Maggie Sawyer - Broken Lena Luthor - Secretary Daenerys Targaryen - Posessive Angelina Jolie - Shield Morgana Pendragon - New Gwen Stacy - Dimension

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!